Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

Wine prices at Wine Bar George are surprisingly affordable. I figured there wouldn't be a glass under $15, but majority of the main menu seems to be $12 or under a pour, with around half a dozen basically the price of a frozen Butterbeer. Happy to see this, but I do wonder it that means they think the market is getting oversaturated.
My favorite import beer in the world tops out around 15 bucks in a place where it is on tap all the time and half off at happy hour. I imagine there is an increasing number of people ignoring the wine bar prices in favor of beer that wine places have to be more competitive with. Also price to quality is much easier to define when you get into expensive beer vs wine.

Terralina Crafted Italian opened on the 28th. The place looks really good and like a huge upgrade from Portobello.

As far as Italian goes at Disney Springs, based on the menu and what i've seen, I definitely want to try this a lot more than i'm caring about Maria & Enzo's.

Last edited:
What is the story, Disney always give it a story right?
There once was a Disney story with whimsical theme's in each room but then the immagineers came and made it look like a factory hall.

There once was a Disney story with whimsical theme's in each room but then the immagineers came and made it look like a factory hall.
The story is we built a giant outlet mall devoid of character and it's making us a killing!!!

I think the story revolves more around Disney Springs as a whole rather than just the one store. Any time you have something change, it won’t be for everyone, but I personally prefer Disney Springs to Downtown Disney by a wide margin. As a man in his early 30’s with two kids, it’s a place I can go with the family or with the wife and friends. I love it.

A Florida shopping district

It's very meta

Also, why do I feel they should be selling pizza in that Disney Store?

Saw a couple of people mention that the "barebones" approach is due to marketing/toys always changing. i.e. They can theme the front to Star Wars, the Marvel movies, Pixar, etc.

Personally, I am not a fan. It doesn't have that Disney look.

Saw a couple of people mention that the "barebones" approach is due to marketing/toys always changing. i.e. They can theme the front to Star Wars, the Marvel movies, Pixar, etc.

Personally, I am not a fan. It doesn't have that Disney look.

Yeah, I think that's what they were going for. Being able to swap merch whenever needed. Same reason why all the new store fronts thru out DS are similar. I still think they should have added classic characters to the decor.

I warned you guys this was going to be a very generic take on the store when the refurb started.

That said, I actually like the look of it :lol: