Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ads for CRTV

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
I realize the forum needs ads to make money, but the ones for CRTV that are running right now feature white supremacist and "Proud Boy" Gavin McInness. I'm not sure that's an image most of the staff here want to project.

We've blocked all ads & things relating to political discussion.

They must be getting around it somehow then, as the ads are still coming up. The McIness ad was actually on the page when I read your post. Maybe CRTV is playing the Fox News game, calling itself entertainment.

They must be getting around it somehow then, as the ads are still coming up. The McIness ad was actually on the page when I read your post. Maybe CRTV is playing the Fox News game, calling itself entertainment.

We blocked CRTV as well. I don’t know what else to tell you at this point. Maybe clear out your cookies?