Emeril's CityWalk Replacement | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Emeril's CityWalk Replacement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good name from the people who created “Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Kitchen” and “NBC Grill and Brew”.
Toothsome has grown on me as a name and NBC Grill and Brew, while not great, is fine for being a sports bar. If they're going for a steakhouse, they don't need to be so in your face about it. Universal seems to like the names being pretty on-the-nose, however. I guess they figure it helps people pick a place to eat faster if the name tells them what they're in for.

To go into that trademark a bit more. I think cafe services suggests that there will be some kind of takeaway option which I think cancels out any kind of fine dining option.

Timing is right as no name has come forward and Toup Chop has been down since 12/31/17

It’s a good name from the people who created “Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Kitchen” and “NBC Grill and Brew”.

“Big Fire Grill” :puke:no not very creative. I’m willing to bet it’s just a code name

Status
Not open for further replies.