Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: When are You Going?

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
So, when are you visiting Halloween Horror Nights 28?

We encourage our members to hopefully spread those little social butterfly wings and meet some of the people who you digitally chat with on a daily basis at the event. PM them, post about it, write a poem... whatever floats the boats.

Headed there the first weekend! We'll be there 9/16, and I'm bringing a first-timer. We had express passes last year for the first time and loved them so much we decided to get them again.

I am going 9/20-9/24 with ROF Express. I hope to meet some of you guys, that are going on the same dates as me.

October 24-29. Not going that Saturday night tho. That’s a hotel recovery day as I will probably be very hungover lol.

Every night but Saturdays. Anyone who wants to hangout is welcome to tweet at me, unless you hate me or vice versa. I won't have express though.

22nd and 23rd Sept :thumbsup:

In town until 28th but only two HHN dates available during my stay :thumbsdown:.

I live in Tampa so I’ll try to go as many nights as I can. Anyone going opening weekend wanna form a meet up? Unless there is already one in the works