Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Place to Get Breakfast?

Dec 21, 2016
Hey I was just wondering where everyone's favorite breakfast spot was in Universal? More particularly either at City Walk or USF? I won't be in IOA at breakfast time, but feel free to name your favorites there as well.

Hey I was just wondering where everyone's favorite breakfast spot was in Universal? More particularly either at City Walk or USF? I won't be in IOA at breakfast time, but feel free to name your favorites there as well.
Not much choice, some grab and go, Starbucks, Croissant Moon in IOA and Bouliange in the Studios. The only sit down is the potter restaurants I think. I like to go over to Keke's on Dr Phillips but I have a car.

If you can wait a bit Hard Rock has a buffet.

hash house a go go is worth the trip over city walk. If you want fast just grab starbucks in IOA. If you want to get a lot done skip breakfast as it is not worth missing out on prime ride time.

The hotels are your best bet for a solid breakfast.

As everyone else said, if you’re looking to get to the parks quickly, I’d just skip breakfast. I think the lunch/dinner offerings are so much stronger throughout the resort, so why waste stomach space on breakfast? ;)

Breakfast is always going to interfere with prime touring.

Eat whatever is easy from your hotel. Protein bar, cereal bar, banana, etc.

The only time I’d consider eating breakfast is walking in Harry’s footsteps and hitting up leaky cauldron first thing on ~5 hrs of dedicated potter role playing.

We always get breakfast at Beverly Hills Boulangerie, which is enjoyable but rather basic. I was wondering if there were some places we were missing out on, but thanks for confirming there really isn't much outside of Starbucks/Potter. Yeah I don't want to waste too much time on breakfast when lines are short, but I'm just trying to plan a very long day at the parks/HHN. We will def be eating dinner at 5pm... Maybe best just to grab something at the hotel or Starbucks and have a nice lunch.

I've done Three Broomsticks with Potter early entry as well as Cinnabon at Citywalk. I will say, however, the best breakfast I had was at CB food court. In any case, we usually just try and grab and go versus sit-down. We roll hard at the parks!

If you want a good table service breakfast. I suggest The Kitchen in the Hard Rock Hotel. It is an easy walk from the front of USF and has a Breakfast Menu and a Buffet. It opens at 7am so you can eat before the parks open.

Personally, I prefer a light snack in the morning before going to the parks and then hitting a Table Service restaurant for lunch.

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. I love it so much I eat a breakfast for dinner sometimes. Are their any places outside of the parks that serve good pancakes?

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. I love it so much I eat a breakfast for dinner sometimes. Are their any places outside of the parks that serve good pancakes?
It's off property, but close by, but if you want pancakes that will blow you away, Hash House A Go Go is the place to go in Orlando.

giant-pancake.jpg

Hash House A Go Go - Twisted Farm Food

If you want a good table service breakfast. I suggest The Kitchen in the Hard Rock Hotel. It is an easy walk from the front of USF and has a Breakfast Menu and a Buffet. It opens at 7am so you can eat before the parks open.

Personally, I prefer a light snack in the morning before going to the parks and then hitting a Table Service restaurant for lunch.
Yup. That's it. Good tip. I usually wait til eleven and get a bloody Mary at Finns. Kinda like breakfast.

We always get breakfast at Beverly Hills Boulangerie, which is enjoyable but rather basic. I was wondering if there were some places we were missing out on, but thanks for confirming there really isn't much outside of Starbucks/Potter. Yeah I don't want to waste too much time on breakfast when lines are short, but I'm just trying to plan a very long day at the parks/HHN. We will def be eating dinner at 5pm... Maybe best just to grab something at the hotel or Starbucks and have a nice lunch.

Boulangerie was what I was going to say. I tend to get an egg and cheese croissant there and I find it decent. They tend to have them at CBBR’s food court as well.

The Kitchen at the HR does have a good buffet, but I do not like to spend that much on breakfast (I also find the HP place a bit too costly for breakfast).

I think I just miss Atlanta from time to time, so we sometimes go to the Waffle House that is near property.

I think I have seen the name Hash Hash a go go about three times now which means we will need to try and check it out the next time we are up there!

The best sit down places are in the hotels. I’ve never been to the Three Broomsticks. But Islands Dining Room at Royal Pacific is a solid option. I think most of the hotels offer the same kind of menu. Standard breakfast faire.