What Games Are You Playing? | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Paperclips, anyone?

Pretty fun, but it seems like I may have to keep it on for days. If anyone has played it, how long did it take to beat it or, say, get to 100,000? Took me about 1:45 hours (105 minutes for you wait sign fans) to get to 100k.

Seems like I'm doing something wrong.

100k paperclips or 100k in revenue?

Lego Dimensions

The starter pack (that was $100 at release) can be found for $30 now... Though I saw it for $10 on Best Buy clearance. I've been able to put together a sizeable horde of figs for a fraction of the cost. I love the Lego games in general, and this is a gift that keeps on giving. Currently have Portal 2, Marty McFly, Beetlejuice, Scooby and Shaggy, Abby Yates (new Ghostbusters) and the g-d Powerpuff Girls.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. I heard about the new Desperados coming out and saw they made a game called Shadow Tactics. I was a huge fan of Desperados and this game does not disappoint! Anyway this game is really good if you like playing RTS games. Cannot wait for the new Desperados!

Last edited:
I was thinking of picking up Spider man today. It looks pretty good. Is it like the Batman Arkham series?
Sort of...? The fighting is I guess. This game is much more story driven however. I personally wasn't a big fan of the Arkham series for whatever reason.

Sort of...? The fighting is I guess. This game is much more story driven however. I personally wasn't a big fan of the Arkham series for whatever reason.

Oh that's good. What about sandbox style? Do you have different missions laying around that can be done at anytime or its more linear than that?

Oh that's good. What about sandbox style? Do you have different missions laying around that can be done at anytime or its more linear than that?
It's not 100% linear, no. It does lead you on the path to your next mission, but there are side missions as well.

Spider Man is a ton of fun. The combat takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a blast. I’m having a ton of fun just swinging around stopping crimes, collecting things and stuff like that. Photo mode is addicting

I bought a PSVR a few weeks ago and it's amazing! I feel like I'm a kid again during Christmas getting a new system. I can see this eventually being standard with each new system in the future and I look forward to seeing how this evolves.

If you have not tried VR yet and you like Video games I highly suggest you try it out.