Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Seeds of Extinction

So I just walked through twice last night and they completely removed the single light source from this house. They have added a lot more lights to each room and it really gives the scareactors away. Hopefully, they find a nice balance because it was way to bright.

So I just walked through twice last night and they completely removed the single light source from this house. They have added a lot more lights to each room and it really gives the scareactors away. Hopefully, they find a nice balance because it was way to bright.
So it got Fear Factored?

upload_2018-9-15_9-30-18.gif

I didn’t find it bright as much as I found it beautiful / boring.

The AC / Fans are WONDERFUL.

I completely agree. I think the house was too bright and the scareactors were too easy to see. What was the single light source supposed to be?

Hopefully, they find a nice balance because it was way to bright.

The darkness of opening night made it hard to tell what was actor and what was plant. Don't know how bright it is now, but hopefully they do find the balance.

Personally I loved it and thought it was really scary, not really getting the complaints I'm hearing. But I've seen people just saying it flat out sucked.

The water dripping on me upset me a bit. Thanks to darkness, there was more confusion than scares, but the stilt guys were really cool. I think I was more upset about the failure of the express line than anything, so I might not be giving the house it's full worth.

the house is really great but i was a little disappointed that most of the costumes looked the same. there seemed to be 3 variations of costumes, 3 different designs that were repeated over and over. I don't mind when costumes get repeated (And scarecrow last year had similar looking costumes) but in here it felt like the same creature attacking you over and over. I expected a lot more variety.

The sets are amazing and they are crazy detailed, but i did feel bummed out about the outfits being repeated