Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Annual Pass promotion Buy 1 year get 3 months free

Question for those who took advantage of the renewal offer: when does the clock start on the pass? Mine expires on 10/26 but I don't have any trips lined up under Sept/Oct next year so I was curious if the renewal forces the expiration to be only 15 months ahead, or does the clock start once I use it after the original expiration?

Thanks in advance!

Question for those who took advantage of the renewal offer: when does the clock start on the pass? Mine expires on 10/26 but I don't have any trips lined up under Sept/Oct next year so I was curious if the renewal forces the expiration to be only 15 months ahead, or does the clock start once I use it after the original expiration?

Thanks in advance!
If it is a new pass and you pay in full the clock starts at first use. If it is new and you flex pay it starts with the first payment. If it is a renewal then it continues from when your pass expires.