Wreck-it Ralph Ride to replace Stitch's Great Escape? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Wreck-it Ralph Ride to replace Stitch's Great Escape?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kind-of. The rumor indicated that half of Secret's of The Empire's capacity would be cut to accommodate the new Wreck-It-Ralph related experience.

At Orlando, yes. In Anaheim, no. Anaheim has one stage, vs Orlando’s two.

And no, it’s not as simple as turning a switch to flip between the two.

...that is if they get a new experience. ;)

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
At Orlando, yes. In Anaheim, no. Anaheim has one stage, vs Orlando’s two.

And no, it’s not as simple as turning a switch to flip between the two.

...that is if they get a new experience. ;)

Soo in principle, if they get the new experience; Disney is going to have to close it's VOID location for a few weeks for set-up. At-least, that's the guess I have.

I am hopeful if this is happening, it's coming to other locations too; as I'd love to have a reason to go back to The Venetian by the end of the year that isn't stemming from the beautiful decor around.

The whole thing about replacing Stitch is that on its own, there's really not much space to work with. You could easily combine all of the theaters, preshow rooms, and possibly dip into Cosmic Ray's to make a dark ride of some sort, but I seriously doubt TDO would be willing to go that far for that. It would be shame to waste that space on another simulator ride.

The easiest fix would be to just bring back Alien Encounter, but we all know why that ain't happening. Even if they did, it doesn't really have a lot of re-ridability value.

Soo in principle, if they get the new experience; Disney is going to have to close it's VOID location for a few weeks for set-up. At-least, that's the guess I have.

No... how to put this... a new experience could be set up overnight, but it's unrealistic to expect a conversion midday as normal practice. Unfortunately I can't go into much more detail than that.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The whole thing about replacing Stitch is that on its own, there's really not much space to work with. You could easily combine all of the theaters, preshow rooms, and possibly dip into Cosmic Ray's to make a dark ride of some sort, but I seriously doubt TDO would be willing to go that far for that. It would be shame to waste that space on another simulator ride.

The easiest fix would be to just bring back Alien Encounter, but we all know why that ain't happening. Even if they did, it doesn't really have a lot of re-ridability value.
They could bring it back with an additional feature: the more you scream, the more terrorfying it gets

Reactions: Mad Dog