Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 432 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t getting rid of Hulk anytime in the near future. It’s not a good coaster, but it’s a resort icon.

I don't know how you could say it isn't a good coaster. I realize the massive "refurb" should have been much more, but that first launch hill into a roll still gets my blood pumping. It's a bit rough I agree, but considering it's age, that's not all that surprising.

I don't know how you could say it isn't a good coaster. I realize the massive "refurb" should have been much more, but that first launch hill into a roll still gets my blood pumping. It's a bit rough I agree, but considering it's age, that's not all that surprising.

I mean, they literally rebuilt the whole thing 2 years ago and it's still rough as hell. Outside the first few seconds of the coaster, it is nowhere near good.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Yea, they blew it when they replaced it with the same coaster. Should have been something new.

I agree. I think they should have kept the entire first half of the ride, but it should have gotten a completely redesigned second half. Indoor/outdoor, some environment interaction with the rest of MSHI, a second launch. That’s what Hulk deserves.

I mean, they literally rebuilt the whole thing 2 years ago and it's still rough as hell. Outside the first few seconds of the coaster, it is nowhere near good.

Yeah, I'm really surprised the rebuild didn't actually improve the roughness of the ride. It's still a very popular attraction, I don't see it going anywhere for sometime to come. Maybe, if the new JP coaster starts to make it look obsolete.

I'm definitely not against an entirely new Hyper Coaster to compete with Sea Worlds Mako. I think that's what they should have done in the first place.

Yeah, I'm really surprised the rebuild didn't actually improve the roughness of the ride. It's still a very popular attraction, I don't see it going anywhere for sometime to come. Maybe, if the new JP coaster starts to make it look obsolete.

I'm definitely not against an entirely new Hyper Coaster to compete with Sea Worlds Mako. I think that's what they should have done in the first place.

Hahaha, please no. That would look extremely out of place in IOA.

As long as...
  • They don’t add any screens to JPRA
  • The coaster stays close to the ground and provides a great thrill ride to make up for the loss of DD, and...
  • It doesn’t take/use the Jurassic World brand
I’m completely down for whatever happens.

Reactions: Verdicoshna
As long as...
  • They don’t add any screens to JPRA
  • The coaster stays close to the ground and provides a great thrill ride to make up for the loss of DD, and...
  • It doesn’t take/use the Jurassic World brand
I’m completely down for whatever happens.
I wouldn't mind screens as long as it's not overly reliant on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.