Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 408 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For completion Sake, I guess here is my updated Track Layout Diagram with the best of the new Arial Shots.

LSVlpkg.jpg

The metal is to assemble structures to hold prefab rockwork in at least three different places on the ride (flying car area, Fluffy area, and around spike). Not sure what you mean by the other stuff without some arrows drawn on the image though.
Thank you Alicia.
Now a noob tries a paint program for the first time to show what I ment.
49008914_2442687182439058_430458325532934144_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27
For completion Sake, I guess here is my updated Track Layout Diagram with the best of the new Arial Shots.

LSVlpkg.jpg

So the old dispatch for DC was open once his wall went up. I see there’s a gap and a themed wall there. Think it’s still open and some sort of scenery or load area show scene?

Reactions: Ryno27
So the old dispatch for DC was open once his wall went up. I see there’s a gap and a themed wall there. Think it’s still open and some sort of scenery or load area show scene?

I’m still holding on to the idea that the new extended walls from the loading building, will have some kind of screen or mural on them to be viewed when loading the train.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Alicia
I’m still holding on to the idea that the new extended walls from the loading building, will have some kind of screen or mural on them to be viewed when loading the train.
Part of it may just be to add Team Member walkway on the opposite side of the train. That way they can check restrains from both sides like Everest.

But an extended backdrop with "windows" behind load could be really really cool!

I'm not sure about the first two movies, but I know they actually made molds of the cast's rear ends to make a custom fitting seat that was edited out in post. Women would probably be fine on a broom for the most part, but men...

Things I wasn't planning on realizing today - why only witches are traditionally shown to ride broomsticks.

I think the Harry Potter vibrating broom recall scandal from years back has likely scared Warner Brothers off of overly stimulating brooms.
Vibrating Harry Potter Broomstick Has Parents in an Uproar

I remember looking at that plot of land when they were converting LC to DA thinking wow that is where a potter related ride goes, what a waste lol (as I'm sure many others have). I even had drawn very basic layout ideas that I thought would fit and was like "they'd never build anything big enough to fill that space, it would cost so much."

Now this indoor /outdoor heavily THEMED coaster with show elements and a monster foot print? Dreams really do come true :D Lol

you are not speculating.

You know this.
I swear to you I have no inside information on Pixies. I saw them on the poster just like everyone else, and we've heard there will be small animatronics somewhere on the ride. The rest is guesses.

If I had to spoiler tag everything I've heard I would be spoiler tagging 90% of my posts on the forum.

So suddenly the point of these forums are to spoil everything?

I've been a long time reader of these forums, and recently it seems to be completely out of hand. What is the purpose of flying a helicopter over the parks to get the first photos of a ride that's not even fully constructed yet? I 100% get being excited over a new ride or venue, but these oddly specific details that some of you are posting is really concerning... call it 'speculation' or whatever you want it just seems wrong to me.

So suddenly the point of these forums are to spoil everything?

I've been a long time reader of these forums, and recently it seems to be completely out of hand. What is the purpose of flying a helicopter over the parks to get the first photos of a ride that's not even fully constructed yet? I 100% get being excited over a new ride or venue, but these oddly specific details that some of you are posting is really concerning... call it 'speculation' or whatever you want it just seems wrong to me.
Considering Universal gives out 0 information on their rides, these boards would be devoid of conversation without "speculation".

Status
Not open for further replies.