Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 435 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much was different from Dan's update, but here are some pictures from yesterday
Different or not any and all pictures are appreciated on this end

I know hagrid is the main focus and that’s why there’s bikes...but if anyone has read the books then they know that Hagrid got his bike from Sirius Black....
Okay, but how does that relate to the story of the ride? The timeline of the lands at the parks has Hagrid flying alongside the Hogwarts Express in the motorbike. It's his now, right?

It's possible the ride may be called something like "Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure" or whatever. I assure you it won't be called "Sirius Black's Motorbike, but now driven by Hagrid, even though it was previously owned by Sirius, ya know?"

It's an interesting factoid, but probably won't come up.

It's possible the ride may be called something like "Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure" or whatever. I assure you it won't be called "Sirius Black's Motorbike, but now driven by Hagrid, even though it was previously owned by Sirius, ya know?"

It's an interesting factoid, but probably won't come up.
I hope it's called "Dead Men Can't Own Choppers."

Reactions: Legacy and Mad Dog
Okay, but how does that relate to the story of the ride? The timeline of the lands at the parks has Hagrid flying alongside the Hogwarts Express in the motorbike. It's his now, right?

Easy. When Sirius Black gave Hagrid the bike and sidecar, he gave it to him attached with 9 other identical bikes and sidecars and then said "If you can find a way to remove one from the group of 10, it's yours to keep".

This is the basic premise of the attraction and we're just along for the ride during Hagrid's quest to get a bike.

Easy. When Sirius Black gave Hagrid the bike and sidecar, he gave it to him attached with 9 other identical bikes and sidecars and then said "If you can find a way to remove one from the group of 10, it's yours to keep".

This is the basic premise of the attraction and we're just along for the ride during Hagrid's quest to get a bike.
Hagrid’s Trip to the Tag and Title Office: The Ride

They might not have final approval for the ride vehicles yet.

They might want to protect the vehicles during construction.

Just off the top of my head that aren’t “secrecy”.
Hmmmm. You think that might be why they’ve held off on announcing the ride name or what it will entail? Could be that JK is giving them issues about this.

Reactions: truejonas
Status
Not open for further replies.