Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if Universal are really trying to post a Gringotts hype video in the prime of the chaos and speculation around this new coaster, they might’ve hidden something in there, just a possibility

It’s as close of a comparison as we can get, of course. And that’s a great coaster with a similar pace, even.

But I don’t think the HP Coaster will be able to be compared to any coaster. I think anything you try to compare it to would be the equivalent of comparing Dr Doom to Tower of Terror.

I think it’s going to stand out that much.
For me it's far ahead based on the outside detail we've already seen...I can only imagine how much better it is racing through it...Add on some practical show scenes, and we have the type of ride we've needed Universal to do for a while

It really made the park look nerdy. I don’t think “regular” folks will react well to that spot.

I’m pretty sure it’s a web only commercial aimed at that particular audience.
It's almost like it's designed for a system that allows specific ads to be viewed and distributed by an equally specific demographic, maybe determined by things like browser and search histories.

(Non marketing expert alert) Why do they always shoot for these vague summer openings that sometimes get pushed back and get people all miffed that they missed it? Why not shoot for like the beginning of the actual year since these aren’t seasonal parks. New year new ride, they might pull in more people during a traditionally slow season, and they’ll have all the kinks worked out by the time the crowds of summer show up?

(Non marketing expert alert) Why do they always shoot for these vague summer openings that sometimes get pushed back and get people all miffed that they missed it? Why not shoot for like the beginning of the actual year since these aren’t seasonal parks. New year new ride, they might pull in more people during a traditionally slow season, and they’ll have all the kinks worked out by the time the crowds of summer show up?

I 100% agree with this...you would think you would want to "soft" open before the enormous summer crowds and fall crowds. A winter/spring opening for a new attraction makes much more sense to me.

Usually they're closing a ride to make way for the new ride and since they don't want to lose capacity in their busy season (Summer), they tend to close the ride in September/October with about a 20 month build time aiming to open in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts