Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

God please don't screw up this year. With such awesome rumored IP's such as Hill House, The Thing, Killer Klowns and Hellraiser, I would hate to see such an awesome lineup like that be ruined.

EDIT: Also, have we speculated on what Terror Tram might be?
Whatever it is I assume it’ll be as generic as ever

EDIT: Also, have we speculated on what Terror Tram might be?
I talked to @Freak about it but I think if HDD is 1 script and is a Solo maze then there is another script out there.

I was thinking possibly Zombieland as it would just be a Reskin of the 2012-2014 TWD Trams and wouldn't require much effort. Plus also promotion of the film.

I talked to @Freak about it but I think if HDD is 1 script and is a Solo maze then there is another script out there.

I was thinking possibly Zombieland as it would just be a Reskin of the 2012-2014 TWD Trams and wouldn't require much effort. Plus also promotion of the film.
You know, I wouldn't mind a zombieland terror tram, but seeing how it would feel like twd it probably wouldn't happen. It would be nice hearing Jesse Esinberg on the tram video explaining the rules to survive, now that would be cool.

You know, I wouldn't mind a zombieland terror tram, but seeing how it would feel like twd it probably wouldn't happen. It would be nice hearing Jesse Esinberg on the tram video explaining the rules to survive, now that would be cool.
I actually think it would happen because of TWD. You could easily just reuse assets and costumes from the previous TWD Trams. And do some creative stuff. It could very much happen with how much they can reuse.

Frankly even if this year is a budget year, I don't see it hitting as hard as 2o17 did. Primarily because 2017's faults were mostly caused by a significant portion of the budget being removed after going extremely over budget in 2016, and as far as I've seen, 2018 didn't go over budget, along with how early we are into development of mazes, I'd say throwing out hope this early seems pointless.

Hellraiser, Stranger Things, and KKFOS alone are more interesting to me than 2017’s lineup with the exceptions of Shining and AHS(however Conjuring would’ve made that lineup exciting for me outside of AHS & Shining)

Favorite: Stranger Things
Hated: Blumhouse

Only guesses I could think of based off last year

Maybe, but that feels too easy.

Im gonna guess:

The thing (hacker didnt specify what year the returning properties are from, just that they're favorites)
And Blumhouse with Us and HDD

Bruv if House of 1000 Corpses came back I'd legit kiss Murdy
After getting a repeat in 2011. I’m more than fine with it being done. I’ll be very disappointed if it returns. Unless they change it up by adding the Devil’s Rejects....please no.

Also HHN has a tendency to bring back houses years later that aren’t as good as done the first time (Halloween, Saw).

An “older” favorite. Hmmmm....Halloween?

Last edited: