Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 468 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might come across as a stupid question but are we now in a situation where some people have found out the name but aren't revealing it to avoid being in the fire of Universal's lawyers, or am I just over thinking it haha?
Would think it’s close to that. Some people here like to say it’s just insiders going I know something you don’t, but it’s because they have people to protect. This info comes from someone and just blurting it out is bad taste.

Bold prediction, with a heavy emphasis on Mardi Gras for the resort this week I’m thinking the earliest we get an announcement now is end of February, possibly March.

Reactions: HPFred
This might come across as a stupid question but are we now in a situation where some people have found out the name but aren't revealing it to avoid being in the fire of Universal's lawyers, or am I just over thinking it haha?

Looks at No Limits recreations, news stories on TV, layouts for this ride and others that haven’t started construction yet, breakdowns of AAs and scenes...Yeah I think they’re concerned about rumored names based off total guesses and wild speculation that have zero foundation.

Ok so what's the name then, lets cut out all this pussyfootin.. ive heard a few but i still can't decide. Better yet someone tell me what the name should be...?

Status
Not open for further replies.