Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 476 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it that this image release is officially sanctioned?
I'd guess not officially sanctioned, but 'unofficially sanctioned to create a buzz ' on social media, thereby avoiding jeopardizing vacation reservations that an official announcement might do if they don't have a firm opening date yet. There's no cease and desist letters coming from Universal legal, as they've been wont to do in the past.

Reactions: HPFred
So I take it that this image release is officially sanctioned?

The more I look at it, the more I don't know what to make of it.

It's dead balls accurate to what we're seeing but I've never really seen concept art that has show buildings so prominent and this looks like it's been cropped out of a bigger image.

I'm sure it's legit but whether it's what Universal would want to use to portray what they're building is something else.

It's dead balls accurate to what we're seeing but I've never really seen concept art that has show buildings so prominent and this looks like it's been cropped out of a bigger image.

I'm sure it's legit but whether it's what Universal would want to use to portray what they're building is something else.

Looks like a more realistic version of concept art.

I trust Alicia, but when I saw it the first thing that came to my mind was that it's fan art.

I have the feeling this is digitally painted over an aerial photo.
The art is too perfect from that location. Attractions never look best from above (look at google maps).
The overall look from above doesn't represent an artists impression of the rides and how it's perceived.
Take the concept for Hogswarts, it never showed the show building but expanded beyond the park to give the viewer a feeling of how it would look and feel, not how it is.
Still it looks fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: universal_fanatic
Looks like fan art to me too. Seems too “blurry”? And the art direction doesn’t match the original promo image.

I mean I guess it’s possible it’s an internal image.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Your house your rules I will play any way you want. Just glad this forum is here.

It's funny. I think back to when we had no news due to no Internet. At best, you had a hype poster that the park put out on the advertisement. In Ohio, we barely knew anything of the Disney or Universal parks. Now, the Net has spoiled us to where we see the building of the rides and inside information on rides that is highly accurate.

Makes me really appreciate this site. Thank you, @Brian G.

I have the feeling this is digitally painted over an aerial photo.
The art is too perfect from that location. Attractions never look best from above (look at google maps).
The overall look from above doesn't represent an artists impression of the rides and how it's perceived.
Take the concept for Hogswarts, it never showed the show building but expanded beyond the park to give the viewer a feeling of how it would look and feel, not how it is.
Still it looks fun...

You'd be surprised to know how often this is what concept art actually is: painting over actual photos to show an idea in a more realistic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.