Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Frankly I dont see Alien happening at all, H2018 cant happen because of Disney and Miramax, and are we forgetting what company just swallowed up the one with our beloved extraterrestrial franchise?

Well at least thats less of the budget we have to worry about
Update of the lineup so far:
Stranger Things 2
Haunting of Hill House
Hellraiser
The Thing
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Pink Floyd's The Wall
Horrors Of Blumhouse 3

Wouldn't doubt if that were the final lineup and honestly, looks just as good as 2016's. Haunting of Hill House could be Murdy's temporary answer to a Conjuring like maze. This should be a great year.

Well at least thats less of the budget we have to worry about
Update of the lineup so far:
Stranger Things 2
Haunting of Hill House
Hellraiser
The Thing
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Pink Floyd's The Wall
Horrors Of Blumhouse 3
I don't know if some of this is happening however. I wouldn't eat it up as a lineup until more info comes in.

The big ones I’ve heard about are Hellraiser, KKFOS, and Stranger Things. Hill House has been hinted at heavily as well by Murdy and it just makes sense considering it was a hit + Netflix. I would bet serious money on these 4 showing up

Wall and Thing seem pretty likely too but I wouldn’t be shocked if one of them gets turned into a HDD maze like last year’s Purge maze took over a maze slot.

Blumhouse 3 just makes sense

Just a thought...

What if Maze 1 isn't Hill House?

What if the Al Bowlly Music is Midnight with the Stars and you but for the New Year's Eve Section of a Holidayz in Hell maze? What if the Carpet and Wallpaper designs are for one of the Sections inside a House.

What if this is for the Leprechaun? To get the trick right instead of having to find short actors.

What if this tweet is sort of a Subtle hint to a Holidayz in Hell maze (Bit of a stretch)?

And what if this is for the Christmas section for a Holidayz in Hell maze instead of the Thing?

Just thoughts in my head.

Just a thought...

What if Maze 1 isn't Hill House?

What if the Al Bowlly Music is Midnight with the Stars and you but for the New Year's Eve Section of a Holidayz in Hell maze? What if the Carpet and Wallpaper designs are for one of the Sections inside a House.

What if this is for the Leprechaun? To get the trick right instead of having to find short actors.

What if this tweet is sort of a Subtle hint to a Holidayz in Hell maze (Bit of a stretch)?

And what if this is for the Christmas section for a Holidayz in Hell maze instead of the Thing?

Just thoughts in my head.

After Orlando’s Slaughter Sinema I would be 100% fine with a maze like this. That scarezone was amazing

I love the Thing, but I low-key would rather see a Holidayz In Hell maze. Murdy seems to do great on original houses as both houses in my top two (La Llorona and Monsters) are originals.

It’d probably have little black walls too since the props and costumes are already there

If Holidayz In Hell is a thing, I would love to see the Cupid in the Valentine’s section be an ariel scare from the beginning of Paranormal Inc be used as a scare.

How would they introduce the concept? Television studio of the Screecher presenting his “Holidayz in Hell”?

Something tells me the facade for Holidayz would be a News Station where the Screecher is hosting a marathon of multiple Horror films inspired by all of the Holidayz.

Which would basically make it kinda full on rip off of H.R. Bloodengutz but they have been kinda ripping off the idea just without Bloodengutz but now instead of Bloodengutz it's the Screecher.

I could totally see the Day of the Dead stuff being all UAV possible a room filled with bones and Skeletons and it's all UAV lighting. And then the Christmas section is like Krampus and if we ever saw Dark Christmas as a maze.

Every, single, year people say The Thing is coming to the event just for it to never come:lol:

I wouldnt be too confident in Hellraiser, I havent heard anything about it

Do not know.

There's been buzz about it for Orlando. I'm hoping they wouldn't reject it because it's not "family friendly" enough. :(