Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago, various images were leaked, showing portions inside of the attraction; and it contained material that is..well, spoilering; to say the least.

It isn't anything from before the closure, to be blunt. Not going further, because I don't want to spoil more than what has been; so that's why I've been more cautious than wanting to shed light on it.

I'm gonna take a guess and say Snapchat had something to do with it?

Snap maps can be a blessing

Someone posted a quick video on Snapchat from within the ride.

It doesn't show much; but no, it still cannot be posted or linked to.

Yeah they're already gone. So no one else can see them. And it was weeks ago so....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
He never specified which dinos were seen though.... and theres no evidence supporting it from what is currently out there...

A few weeks ago, various images were leaked, showing portions inside of the attraction; and it contained material that is..well, spoilering; to say the least.

It isn't anything from before the closure, to be blunt. Not going further, because I don't want to spoil more than what has been; so that's why I've been more cautious than wanting to shed light on it.
well... what if one wants to get spoiled... where would one have to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.