Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

To just recap, so-far..

Parisian - Holidayz in Hell
Mummy - Unannounced
Stage 29 - Stranger Things
Metro Sets - Unannounced
FDTD Tent (or as I call it, the London Backdrop Tent) - Unannounced
Stage 747 Parking Lot - Unannounced
Waterworld - Unannounced

2/7, as they now beat the record for shortest time from maze announcement to another maze announcement.

So is UCM 2.0 still a realistic thing? I could still see it happening because of how much Murdy talked about it, wonder if it’ll pull a Blumhouse and go in the FDTD Tent

I would love to see UCM 2.0 in a less restrive space, so backlot would be ideal.
Is the Monsters Mural in the usual maze area? That'd be pretty amazing as a backdrop to see before entering the maze, especially with changing blacklight.

I would love to see UCM 2.0 in a less restrive space, so backlot would be ideal.
Is the Monsters Mural in the usual maze area? That'd be pretty amazing as a backdrop to see before entering the maze, especially with changing blacklight.

The Monsters Mural is next to the Stage 747 parking lot and the London Backdrop tent.

upload_2019-2-2_18-50-14-png.8853

I think if we are seeing Universal Monsters, it's good to bring up that Murdy did mention; if he'd tackle it, that it would have to likely differ than what last year was. Which would likely mean, new concept but might still use similar to same assets.

If it happens, I wouldn't be as shocked; because of the GSAT's for the maze. But I would not be surprised if they don't do a new concept with them automatically, considering Murdy's already seemingly tackling them on a larger scale for UFW (as mentioned by those on other threads).

Last edited: