ICON Park | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I expect him to sacrifice his body to climb to the top of the coverage. :grin:

One day, when he does stuff from 50,000 feet high; someone will ask why he goes to such limbs, to which we will reply for one thing:

Hilariously enough, I do see him going on-top of the Star Flyer, for the sake of covering this; and I will be more than happy with that.

Excited to see the coverage and detail that @RollermanDan will be giving for the sake of this.

Just you guys wait...we have a few special things planned for this ;).

Yeah, I expect him to sacrifice his body to climb to the top of the coverage. :grin:

I volunteer as tribute.

One day, when he does stuff from 50,000 feet high; someone will ask why he goes to such limbs, to which we will reply for one thing:

Hilariously enough, I do see him going on-top of the Star Flyer, for the sake of covering this; and I will be more than happy with that.

"The greater good." ALWAYS!

:lol: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Someone's gotta do it right?

It's like they are putting all the rides in one place I have no intention to ever go on.

Too funny :lmao:

But there is a market for it. So hopefully this straightens the area while spreading things around:exclap:

Nice but isn't the world's tallest if it's a 400 foot drop. The one at Six Flags NJ is 456 ft tall with a 415 ft drop, unless they are fadingg and just mean drop tower. as Six Flags is bolted onto a ride

The record is for tallest free-standing drop tower, not sure why the Twitter post doesn't specify that, but the Instagram one did.

Reactions: natespf
I’ve been meaning to get over here to do the Starflyer for awhile. Guess I’ll finally have a good combination of reasons once this stuff is open.

Reactions: SukaVayne73