Spider-Man: Far From Home | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man: Far From Home

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have no issues with not using Norman again. He’s was done multiple times in the previous entries so it’s fine to move on.

Multi-Verse, eh? A good way to answer why the X-Men or Fantastic Four weren't around for all these battles and threats.
That’s exactly what went through my mind when watching the trailer. My hype level for FFH went way up with the release of this trailer.

Reactions: jseal777
Ok, I'm personally loving that Sony has gone from mucking things up royally with Amazing Spider-Man, to rolling with the Multi-Verse concept. That's actually working in more ways then I thought.

As mentioned before, it would be a plausible reason to explain why we don't see X-Men or Fantastic Four in the MCU. An as mentioned before, it allows stuff like Venom and Into the Spider-Verse to coexist with the MCU. Now granted, Mysterio would be one to lie about something like this...but because the Multi-Verse concept is totally doable...it honestly makes you think maybe he's not lying about that aspect. Well played Sony, well played.

I would love to see a tv show about this. I know that The Leftovers has a similar premise.

The Leftovers was incredible. Absolutely my favorite television show of all time. If you’ve lost someone close to you, you might even appreciate it more. Woefully dark television.

That said, Leftovers was 2% of the population that vanished. Not enough to ruin a society but still enough to have an immediate impact of the psyche of (at the very least) someone you directly know and care for. So if not your immediate family, a friend or family member.

Infinity War, on the other hand, the world would have completely collapsed. Every society would crumble. Every currency would inflate to worthless. Suicides and depression would be so large it would wipe out hundreds of thousands (or more) alone. Not to mention the crime, violence, famine and disease would wipe out millions more.

The short of it is- a show would be basically the walking dead without zombies. The fact that the world stayed relatively the same, just less 50% of the population isn’t even unrealistic and improbable, it’s impossible. But I get why they did it. Hah

Reactions: Legacy
The Leftovers was incredible. Absolutely my favorite television show of all time. If you’ve lost someone close to you, you might even appreciate it more. Woefully dark television.

That said, Leftovers was 2% of the population that vanished. Not enough to ruin a society but still enough to have an immediate impact of the psyche of (at the very least) someone you directly know and care for. So if not your immediate family, a friend or family member.

Infinity War, on the other hand, the world would have completely collapsed. Every society would crumble. Every currency would inflate to worthless. Suicides and depression would be so large it would wipe out hundreds of thousands (or more) alone. Not to mention the crime, violence, famine and disease would wipe out millions more.

The short of it is- a show would be basically the walking dead without zombies. The fact that the world stayed relatively the same, just less 50% of the population isn’t even unrealistic and improbable, it’s impossible. But I get why they did it. Hah
Wouldn’t say the world stayed the same at all. They showed cities with trash and cars still in the same place. Doesn’t look like anything was done in 5 years for any of that stuff. So it seems like the world wasn’t in a good spot

Wouldn’t say the world stayed the same at all. They showed cities with trash and cars still in the same place. Doesn’t look like anything was done in 5 years for any of that stuff. So it seems like the world wasn’t in a good spot

You saw the school Spider-Man went to?
You saw the new car they were driving to see Tony? Or Tony’s new car?
You saw Taco Bell still existing?

None of these things would be happening. At all. :lol:

I think the whole multiverse concept is going to be a ruse. Marvel loves playing against tropes to create surprise. Creating a multiverse is way too convenient after all of the explanation they did in Endgame to convince everyone that the timeline would remain unaltered.

If they introduce a multiverse, they have to go out of their way to explain very clear and concise rules on when the universes can intersect. Otherwise, the multiverse will end up becoming a deus ex machina

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don't think Mysterio is being honest about where he's come from. I also suspect that Nick Fury doesn't really buy it, either, but there's a longer play being made on his part that requires going along with Mysterio for a while.

Reactions: Legacy
I don't think Mysterio is being honest about where he's come from. I also suspect that Nick Fury doesn't really buy it, either, but there's a longer play being made on his part that requires going along with Mysterio for a while.
I wonder if Mysterio could be the key to finding the next over arching Villain of the next saga and that’s what Fury is looking for. (Side note: I have bad memory, did Fury ever know or hint at anything about Thanos getting infinity stones prior to IW/Endgame?)

I wonder if Mysterio could be the key to finding the next over arching Villain of the next saga and that’s what Fury is looking for. (Side note: I have bad memory, did Fury ever know or hint at anything about Thanos getting infinity stones prior to IW/Endgame?)
If the next overarching villain isn't Galactus, i'm very curious as to who they will choose, because Galactus makes too much sense with them going full-on into the cosmic portion of the universe.

Reactions: Clive
Kang the Conqueror would be another option for a big bad. He could easily tie into the whole "time travel via the Quantum Realm" stuff that's been established, and he could present enough of a threat that would warrant a 6, 7, 8 year build-up.

I also hope Doctor Doom eventually comes into play, because he's not just a great foe for the Fantastic Four, he's also a pretty natural choice for an antagonist of Doctor Strange (both being sorcerers) and Black Panther (both being heads-of-state on the world stage).

Assuming, of course, that Doom would be finally done right for a change.

Kang the Conqueror would be another option for a big bad. He could easily tie into the whole "time travel via the Quantum Realm" stuff that's been established, and he could present enough of a threat that would warrant a 6, 7, 8 year build-up.

I also hope Doctor Doom eventually comes into play, because he's not just a great foe for the Fantastic Four, he's also a pretty natural choice for an antagonist of Doctor Strange (both being sorcerers) and Black Panther (both being heads-of-state on the world stage).

Assuming, of course, that Doom would be finally done right for a change.
Doctor Doom would definitely be a good choice for an Avengers movie (as you sort of seem to be describing) that would lead up to the big baddie.

I think the whole multiverse concept is going to be a ruse. Marvel loves playing against tropes to create surprise. Creating a multiverse is way too convenient after all of the explanation they did in Endgame to convince everyone that the timeline would remain unaltered.

If they introduce a multiverse, they have to go out of their way to explain very clear and concise rules on when the universes can intersect. Otherwise, the multiverse will end up becoming a deus ex machina
I think the multiverse isn't a result of their time travel but rather one or all of the Snaps actually.

I'm not sure how @Brian G. feels on this as it's ultimately his call, but my personal opinion is this thread should be just as open to spoilers as Endgame. If you haven't seen Endgame, this thread simply isn't for you anymore as I see it. I mean, there's a spoiler warning before the trailer starts and then they waste no time jumping into them two seconds later. The trailer will also be shown post-credits starting this Friday.

I'd agree to that.

Meanwhile, they had a clip on Ellen today that Quinton establishes the earth of the MCU, and the earth of his.

Interestingly enough, 833 is actually a real version of Earth in Marvel; as it was home to Spider-UK.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Beck is either telling a lie, the truth, or a mix of both.
I think the multi-verse is real and not only is Beck lying, but that isn’t Nick Fury, but rather Chameleon.

I’m sure that isn’t gonna happen, but it’s by far my favorite theory!