Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 600 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the rain is usually as much of a problem as people make it out to be. It's stormed pretty much every time I've gone to IOA in the summer, but the great thing about Florida's summer storms is that they usually only last around an hour. Just wait it out, maybe eat some food or look around some shops, and then it'll usually be over and you can go back to riding things.

Is Disneyland (CA) really that great? IJA is clearly a great ride, but DL doesn't LOOK like it's substantially above IOA.

TDS on the other hand is clearly what theme parks should aspire to be (just by looking at pics of it). Diagon seems to be on par though.

Alright, alright, alright. Back to Jurassic Park. Ideas for names?

In short, yes, DL is that great. It’s the best theme park out there (IMO).

I don't think the rain is usually as much of a problem as people make it out to be. It's stormed pretty much every time I've gone to IOA in the summer, but the great thing about Florida's summer storms is that they usually only last around an hour. Just wait it out, maybe eat some food or look around some shops, and then it'll usually be over and you can go back to riding things.

I mostly agree. I think the outdoor ride thing is largely overblown

download.jpeg.jpg ryan-bowen-rr01.jpg

While the look of JW in Hollywood is cool, I would like to see some of the buildings in JP recieve a facelift in this fashion. These are from JW Evolution

Reactions: LJGonz
Duck into a store or restaurant for 45 minutes and you're good

Reactions: JoeCamel
That as well...Duck into a ride

Personally I like the rain and we continue walking around, unless it's major lightning
Off the top of my head I can only think of Forbidden Journey, Spider-Man, Kong, and Cat in the Hat. Not really a ton of options and all are pretty spread from each other. It’s ok to say they have a problem when it comes to indoor rides available.

Off the top of my head I can only think of Forbidden Journey, Spider-Man, Kong, and Cat in the Hat. Not really a ton of options and all are pretty spread from each other. It’s ok to say they have a problem when it comes to indoor rides available.

Poseidon's Fury is also a pretty nice attraction to do when it's raining. Although, admittedly, some people (particularly on these enthusiast sites) aren't interested in attractions that aren't rides.

I get the need for indoor rides, but Universal clearly wants the park consumption method to be park-to-park. In that case we're looking at Fallon, Minions, Mummy, Supecharged, Gringotts, MIB, Simpsons, Transformers, etc, in addition to all of the ones you've named. There's quite a bit of options for indoor attractions on property, but people have to spring for a park-to-park ticket.

It's neither here nor there for a lot of people

Busch Gardens is waaay worse, the whole park basically shuts down

Reactions: Mike S
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

They took down the crane today, it was still assembled when I got to the park this morning

I get the need for indoor rides, but Universal clearly wants the park consumption method to be park-to-park. In that case we're looking at Fallon, Minions, Mummy, Supecharged, Gringotts, MIB, Simpsons, Transformers, etc, in addition to all of the ones you've named. There's quite a bit of options for indoor attractions on property, but people have to spring for a park-to-park ticket.
Yes, and if you’re in IoA how long does it take to get to USF?
It's neither here nor there for a lot of people

Busch Gardens is waaay worse, the whole park basically shuts down
“I got a D on my test but don’t be mad, someone else got an F.”

Reactions: WAJAS
Status
Not open for further replies.