Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Land at Universal Studios Florida

Which is the best land in Universal Studios Florida?

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2018
What do you think is the best quality land in USF? Consider all factors, theming, immersion, rides, restaurants, shops, cohesiveness, details, overall look, etc. You know the drill haha.

Also, how do you rank the lands in USF? Leave it below! Let's discuss!

Production Central
IMG_4502-L.jpg
IMG_4505-L.jpg

New York
New_York_area_-_Universal_Studios_Florida.JPG
IMG_4512-L.jpg

San Francisco
20150806-_DSC7007-1024x683.jpg
IMG_4524-L.jpg

Diagon Alley (This also includes the London section outside of this land!)
DSC_0910-Edit_1-Edit_2-Edit_3-Edit_fused-5-1024x683.jpg
20160422-_DSC6149-1024x683.jpg

World Expo
6970890559_99e2e587d0_o-5c2e60a7c9e77c0001b2f655.jpg
fear-factor-universal.jpg

Springfield
Krustyland-Springfield-Universal-Orlando.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Woody Woodpecker's KidZone
20160814-_DSC0085.JPG
IMG_4559-L.jpg

Hollywood
Universal-Studios-Florida-Hollywood-area-720x540.jpg
IMG_4570-L.jpg

Diagon/London hands down...Best land in the USA even. Hogsmeade might be close or even, over at IOA, with Hagrids added . I'll have to experience Hagrids mix though, to rate it now....At WDW I'd rate Africa at AK as their best land. Probably Frontier land second, Asia third, Pandora fourth .

#UnpopularOpinion: New York actually has more to offer than Diagon in terms of rides, is immersive, and has many different options for F&B.

I’m not sure if it’s “better” or not, but I think it’s way under appreciated as a complete land.
:agree:

#UnpopularOpinion: New York actually has more to offer than Diagon in terms of rides, is immersive, and has many different options for F&B.

I’m not sure if it’s “better” or not, but I think it’s way under appreciated as a complete land.
New York is my #2 choice. It’s great for what it is, and has USFs best ride...Revenge of the Mummy.

Diagon is still #1.

New York is my #2 choice. It’s great for what it is, and has USFs best ride...Revenge of the Mummy.

Diagon is still #1.
Totally agree NY is great and from an actual ride perspective I’d put as number 1 but Diagon Alley showed the theme park industry that a land is greater than the sum of its rides. DA has almost a gravitational pull, it’s like the old lays potato chip commercial except instead of “I bet you can’t eat just one” its “I bet you can’t go just once”

Last edited:
Pleased to see some love for New York here. I voted for Diagon Alley, because I genuinely believe it is the best themed area I've ever seen in terms of replicating a fantastic environment from a film series (like we should get in a park whose slogan used to be "Ride the Movies"), but New York has the best ride in the park, arguably the best store (The Film Vault), and terrific details throughout. Plus The Blues Brothers... though they really belong in Chicago!

These last 3 comments are all so true! So glad New York is getting the credit it deserves! Yes, Diagon Alley is obviously the best themed, but New York has the best ride in the park easily with Revenge of the Mummy, the best store in the park with The Film Vault, the Blues Brothers which are awesome, and Finnegan’s and Louie’s are two solid eateries that I enjoy, and the land also has some really cool details throughout!

I threw Springfield a vote because I love it, but the right answer is Diagon Alley :ay:

New York was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about the best "land" in Universal, but that's only because I didn't think of Diagon Alley as being in Universal.. I feel like I'm walking into another world when I walk into Diagon which shows how f'n great it is. So ya, Diagon #1, NY #2.

Aesthetically: Hollywood

Overall Ride Quality: World Expo
:...::ban:

Last edited:
Obviously voted for Diagon Alley, very hard to beat, but I also love New York. Such a well done area, and home to my favorite ride (may change after a ride on the Hagrid coaster).