Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Honestly, that makes me think that Orlando's about to be the guinea-pig for the sake of testing things, if they are getting Beetlejuice as opposed to the Academy.

__

Jabba being back at Hollywood, doesn't surprise me. Especially as from what I had gathered, the show being extremely popular for the GP (and in a way, it's understandable; as it's a rare chance to see a Vegas show in LA).

Doesn't mean I want it, but it makes me understand things a bit.

I haven’t seen any of the Jabba HHN shows as I saw them so many times when they were filming for America’s Best Dance Crew.

BUT..... Wouldn’t it be cool to have a Halloween Blue Man Group show? I would definitely be interested in that.

I haven’t seen any of the Jabba HHN shows as I saw them so many times when they were filming for America’s Best Dance Crew.

BUT..... Wouldn’t it be cool to have a Halloween Blue Man Group show? I would definitely be interested in that.
Pretty sure that’d just be Jabba with less dancing lol

They should elaborate on the Special Effects show. Incorporate more gore demonstration stuff and work in a narrative element where the cast is being stalked by a killer. Like imagine the Michael Meyers gag they do, but it happens “for real,” where the audience member is actually an actor, or something like that.

Pretty sure that’d just be Jabba with less dancing lol

They should elaborate on the Special Effects show. Incorporate more gore demonstration stuff and work in a narrative element where the cast is being stalked by a killer. Like imagine the Michael Meyers gag they do, but it happens “for real,” where the audience member is actually an actor, or something like that.
This..... I like this idea. I hope they actually do something with the special effects show and turn it into a horror show. A scene with the prop knife which turns out to be real and cuts and arm off. That be nice to see.

i rewatched ghostbusters, and i got bored, so i made a quick room lineup of what i'll expect.

the facade will be the New York Public Library. i expect this to be the twitter password maze with Ray and Peter out front bickering (sorta like the Gecko brothers in from dusk till dawn). what they'll give you? idk, maybe something like the tuck and specs card from insidious. you can also have some projections out front on the windows of the Librarian being scared by the library ghost.

first scene will of course be the library ghost. could have her first appear as a peppers ghost effect shushing you. you can then have a box scare with the demented version of the ghost (box scare is a scare where the actors torso up)

second scene will be the apartment kitchen, with the eggs bursting open. a Zuul animatronic head will come out from the fridge

you can then have a transition hallway into the hotel, with the three accidentally hitting you with the proton packs.

third scene will be the hotel hallway with a slimer animatronic scare (similar to the horde animatronic in twd). as you exit the room, have a slimed peter come out through the door and say "he slimed me"yo

fourth scene the living room, where you can see Dana being held down by the hands on the couch. this will be a distraction for Zuul to burst through a door

transition apartment hallway with Zuul bursting through a door

fifth scene can be sort of like the exorcist room, where Dana can be seen floating above her bed, and Peter will ask for the real dana

transition street room with a insane Louis wandering, asking for the keymaster

sixth scene with the headquarters basement, where the containement unit can be seen with smoke coming out of it

seventh scene will be the streets, where the subway ghost (reused poltergeist animatronic), and the cab ghost (reused car scare effect) scare you

transition staircase hallway, with Stay Pufts hand's coming through the wall

finale room will be the roof with 2 Zuul animatronics, a gozer actress, and a stay puft head.

Last edited: