Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to wonder how this happened at all, since it wasn’t there when the site first launched and isn’t there now, so someone must have caught it really quickly. Maybe someone didnt get the memo and thought it was announced today.

I'm still not sold on Ghostbusters or Creepshow or HOTC.
All the movies on the lineup would be OLLLDDDDD. Y'all really think they gonna let Stranger Things be the only thing to pull in the 20-somethings?
Klownz is our last weird, wild card. Everything else will be current, new or popular.
Ghostbusters kinda falls into that, but everything else? Nah. And even that I have strong doubts for.

The eggs I'm putting into my speculation basket are IT, Conjuring/Anabelle/Nun, Hill House, Us, Insidious, Halloween, Happy Death Day, and as much as I hate to say it, The Purge. No way they ain't gonna have Jordan Peele at this event, he's too hot right now. Either he gets an original, US, or the Twilight Zone. WB owns half of this stuff and most of them have been already done, yet I still think they're more viable speculation options.

What happened to the fun crazy ideas like an US Terror Tram?! I'd love to see that AND it's possible. That's the best type of speculation! We got UCM right-ish/wrong-ish, but there's still more to explore!

While good, I still don’t think anything will top last year leaking all of the unannounced mazes and zones at once:grin:

Am I the only one that thinks the artwork looks cool but a bit weird in places? Zuul looks a little weird on the side but I love that Stay Puft is at the center

While good, I still don’t think anything will top last year leaking all of the unannounced mazes and zones at once:grin:

Am I the only one that thinks the artwork looks cool but a bit weird in places? Zuul looks a little weird on the side but I love that Stay Puft is at the center

I'm not 100% convinced it was an actual leak just yet, that image could easily be created in Photoshop, it's just the images from the video game poster slapped together with an HHN logo

Reactions: horrornights789