Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's bizarre that --- if this is the real promo art (which is most likely) --- they chose to promote Stay Puft, out in the open, as the focal point over Slimer or Gozer. It sells it being a unique and fun maze, so I'm not too bothered by it.
yeah, it's weird they didn't put slimer in the promo pic around with stay puff and zuul. if i can change one thing design wise, i would have gave stay puff this dopey look.
hqdefault.jpg

I just don't get how bad Zuul looks, he's so blurry compared to everything else, it looks like an intentionally terrible photoshop.

It's weird too, last year's Key Arts were really beautiful, simple and elegant.

images

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fsimonthompson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2FPoltergeist_Large-1200x1459.jpg

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this looks like poorly done Photoshop, last year's promo art was great, unless it was just a rough draft of the art they plan on releasing that got leaked?

Reactions: marip123
to be fair the picture that was posted with the key art was really blurry, which is weird cause its a screenshot, but i think once we get a better quality picture it'll look fine.

Reactions: Drlots47
Its also funny to me that people are talking about this being clearly photoshop, when I'm pretty sure a majority of key art from the past was made using existing images photoshopped together, with the occasional illustrated one, but somewhat simple photoshop jobs as key art really isn't a new thing in the slightest.

Its also funny to me that people are talking about this being clearly photoshop, when I'm pretty sure a majority of key art from the past was made using existing images photoshopped together, with the occasional illustrated one, but somewhat simple photoshop jobs as key art really isn't a new thing in the slightest.

No I get that and to be honest it doesn't matter at all, but for me personally I look forward each year to the key art that they release so hopefully the final image will be more polished, I wonder if any other images will leak

No I get that and to be honest it doesn't matter at all, but for me personally I look forward each year to the key art that they release so hopefully the final image will be more polished, I wonder if any other images will leak
To be honest, we'll probably see at least one or two more mazes leak on the website, as it seems to happen every time there's an announcement delay. Also, just in my opinion, I think most of the key art looks pretty fine, at least from the perspective of someone who never played the game. Though I do think the demon dogs look weird because I think they were cut directly from the movie itself, so the lighting and live action vs the rest of the image being computer generated creates a weird contrast.

To be honest, we'll probably see at least one or two more mazes leak on the website, as it seems to happen every time there's an announcement delay. Also, just in my opinion, I think most of the key art looks pretty fine, at least from the perspective of someone who never played the game. Though I do think the demon dogs look weird because I think they were cut directly from the movie itself, so the lighting and live action vs the rest of the image being computer generated creates a weird contrast.

Yeh, we're still in the early stages, lol. Remember, Trick R Treat's announcement video got leaked last year before the Hotel and the website.

Reactions: hhnlover
With all the leaks that happen each year, as well as the ways in which they occur, it's only a matter of time for the leaks to hit the next level to where the wrong video announcement is played at a crowded venue like at Monsterpalooza/Midsummer Scream/Scare LA.

With all the leaks that happen each year, as well as the ways in which they occur, it's only a matter of time for the leaks to hit the next level to where the wrong video announcement is played at a crowded venue like at Monsterpalooza/Midsummer Scream/Scare LA.

I mean, Murdy did accidentally say Trick R Treat Scare Zone at a conference, which is almost as bad.

Midsummer Scream 2019: Murdy and Williams get halfway through their presentation and are about to click on the next slide with the announcement video for what they think is KKFOS. Planned for after that video announcement slide are a bunch of slides with character concept art, environment sketches, and new scare tactics for that maze reveal. Instead, the video for Pandora's Box plays.

Midsummer Scream 2019: Murdy and Williams get halfway through their presentation and are about to click on the next slide with the announcement video for what they think is KKFOS. Planned for after that video announcement slide are a bunch of slides with character concept art, environment sketches, and new scare tactics for that maze reveal. Instead, the video for Pandora's Box plays.
murdy:
c2f.jpg

Reactions: MacMillian Crew

In a mad rush to skip the video before it finishes playing, they instead accidentally put the powerpoint on slideshow mode.

It's a full lineup for the entire year. The last slide is Murdy and Williams' social security numbers.

DB16369C-2571-443F-82C7-D4306CCB5046.jpeg

I've always wondered what they'd do if murdy accidentally put concept art from an unannounced maze in a presentation while making it in a jetlagged stupor, I'm sure they at least double check the presentation before they actually do it, I'm sure Murdy himself has worried about that exact thing lol.

In a mad rush to skip the video before it finishes playing, they instead accidentally put the powerpoint on slideshow mode.

It's a full lineup for the entire year. The last slide is Murdy and Williams' social security numbers.
as it ends, it shows the google drive links to all of the maze treatments they've done, including several scrapped ideas. knotts that year soon stole some of there scrapped ideas and claimed it as their own.

as it ends, it shows the google drive links to all of the maze treatments they've done, including several scrapped ideas. knotts that year soon stole some of there scrapped ideas and claimed it as their own.
A secret government X-File opens on screen revealing Murdy has secretly been puppeteering every haunt event across the country while wearing different masks to change his appearance, while also revealing that everyone on this forum was also Murdy all along as well.

A secret government X-File opens on screen revealing Murdy has secretly been puppeteering every haunt event across the country while wearing different masks to change his appearance, while also revealing that everyone on this forum was also Murdy all along as well.

This summer...

John Murdy...

is....

THE ULTIMATE CARNY.

rated-R Children under 17 not permitted without a parent.

This summer...

John Murdy...

is....

THE ULTIMATE CARNY.

rated-R Children under 17 not permitted without a parent.
i made a monster because of you guys
image url (2).jpg