1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 2019' started by AlexanderMBush, Nov 5, 2018.

1. HHNManics

HHNManics Veteran Member

That was kinda already done with Alice Cooper Goes to Hell 3D.

MacMillian Crew, hhnlover and Freak like this.
  2. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

True, but it was more modern except for the Gates of Hell scene (Which to this day is still awesome.)

3. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

Legitimately it was one of my favorite little scenes within that whole ensemble of a maze.
    __

With the idea of Pandora's Box, I am legitimately curious to see where the hell they go.

My guess is a Modern story, set in Greekish ruins as a group of people uncover the box, and greedishly opens it, causing the box's nightmarish elements to come to light. But I am really hoping, it's full on ancient Greek ala' Hades from HHNOrlando.

Freak, horrornights789 and hhnlover like this.
  4. HHNManics

HHNManics Veteran Member

There's really no restrictions on what evils lie in the box so it can range from pretty much anything.

In a way I wouldn't be surprised if this reuses Urban Inferno Costumes (Or is a Urban Inferno Maze with the theme of Pandora's Box) and there is some pretty rocking creature design.

5. Herny15

Herny15 Newcomer

I have a huge gut feeling that the evils that are unleashed out of Pandora’s Box will just be guys wearing masks from Immortal Masks, similar looking to the demon from The Girl section in Blumhouse 2.

6. Horror Lover

Horror Lover Member

I thought Urban Inferno's character designs were pretty cool and I thought the whole concept would make a pretty stellar original maze..

hhnlover likes this.
  7. Spookies n' Stuff

Spookies n' Stuff Member

I remember that night well, miss those days back when I was still a semi-fresh non-jaded HHN fan.

8. peasoupprincess

peasoupprincess Rookie

"you FRICKING FRICKS!!!"

on topic because all of our hhn fantasies can never be quenched, can they? :lol:

cdogsumo, Herny15 and MacMillian Crew like this.
  9. Jaden

Jaden Member

Been out for a while for vacation but I had an idea for KKFOS video announcment, its probably stupid but oh well it sounded fun in my head anyways. The idea would be some troll video, with Hollywood Harry showin up with everyone thinking "Hollywood Harry maze!?!?" (For the people who don't know about the leaks). Just then, he gets blasted by a cotton candy gun, and the Killer Klowns show up and pick him up and march to Universal Studios and BAM, the end.

10. Mr_Green

Mr_Green Rookie

Screenshot_20190701-203121_Chrome.jpg

Maybe this is what was rumored for Metallicas involvement

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
    OhHaiInternet95 and Joey like this.
  11. horrornights789

horrornights789 Veteran Member

I think Metallica might’ve been a cover up for Us. Same way that Thing + Leatherface were covers for Titans

12. rageofthegods

rageofthegods Veteran Member

Probably a cover up for Pandora's Box, I reckon.

horrornights789 likes this.
  13. DTH

DTH Member

I was literally spot on though!
    There's 10 mazes and everyone was talking about the same old 4-5 properties like that's all we were getting.
    My point wasn't so much those properties themselves (but I openly admit I did think they were wonky), but the variety of properties not mixed with new ones.
    However, knowing there's 10 mazes would easily change the spec. Ghostbusters and HOTC again would sound more possible with THAT MANY mazes.
    And 80% of my post was about US, which nobody was talking about because they thought all the other crap was a foregone conclusion.
    And look at your spec now! Almost more than half new properties than everyone was talking about before. I tried pushing y'all to think further but everyone got comfortable.
    10 mazes took EVERYONE by surprise, and I'm sure there's more surprises in store.

Speculation used to be an ART, dang it! Now y'all just rely on "inside info" and leaks. How I miss the old days... *hobbles away on a cane*

14. rageofthegods

rageofthegods Veteran Member

"Go take your pills grandpa!"

He says, blissfully unaware that he's become a veteran member without realizing it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  15. Jaden

Jaden Member

Off topic but I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and man is it amazing! Some of the monsters they can use and settings would make a great HHN maze. They can use monsters like werewolves, a botchling, the crones, ghouls, the hym, higher vampires, and more. Characters would be Geralt, Triss, The Wild Hunt, Ciri and Yennifer. Although I see this as very unlikley because they rarley do video game mazes, but the upcoming netflix series? I wouldn't mind that too, and I think that could be possible.

snayberry and hhnlover like this.
  16. Joey

Joey Member

I’m so hyped for this year can’t not wait for fan preview I can’t believe we’re getting 10 MAZES 10 MAZES I can’t wait to find out what the score zones are going to look like

Drlots47 likes this.
  17. HydraGen2299

HydraGen2299 Newcomer

HEY GUYS!!! Long time lurker first time poster. Just curious, saw some of you talking about us and codename “Scissors” are we certain that’s the mystery IP going in the tram garage area with Pandora’s box?

18. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

Yes.

19. ChaseTuff

ChaseTuff Member

Scarezones unveiled.

Fallen Angelz
    Spirits & Demons of the East
    Christmas in Hell
    ToXXXic Tunnel
    All Hallow's Evil

20. Chris Galindo

Chris Galindo Veteran Member

I don't wanna bust a Sport's Illustrated.. but could this be the best HHN at Hollywood ever?

Freak and horrornights789 like this.