Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

True, but it was more modern except for the Gates of Hell scene (Which to this day is still awesome.)

Legitimately it was one of my favorite little scenes within that whole ensemble of a maze.
__

With the idea of Pandora's Box, I am legitimately curious to see where the hell they go.

My guess is a Modern story, set in Greekish ruins as a group of people uncover the box, and greedishly opens it, causing the box's nightmarish elements to come to light. But I am really hoping, it's full on ancient Greek ala' Hades from HHNOrlando.

Legitimately it was one of my favorite little scenes within that whole ensemble of a maze.
__

With the idea of Pandora's Box, I am legitimately curious to see where the hell they go.

My guess is a Modern story, set in Greekish ruins as a group of people uncover the box, and greedishly opens it, causing the box's nightmarish elements to come to light. But I am really hoping, it's full on ancient Greek ala' Hades from HHNOrlando.
There's really no restrictions on what evils lie in the box so it can range from pretty much anything.

In a way I wouldn't be surprised if this reuses Urban Inferno Costumes (Or is a Urban Inferno Maze with the theme of Pandora's Box) and there is some pretty rocking creature design.

There's really no restrictions on what evils lie in the box so it can range from pretty much anything.

In a way I wouldn't be surprised if this reuses Urban Inferno Costumes (Or is a Urban Inferno Maze with the theme of Pandora's Box) and there is some pretty rocking creature design.

I thought Urban Inferno's character designs were pretty cool and I thought the whole concept would make a pretty stellar original maze..

I remember one night in 2013, they announced two scarezones back to back within minutes of each other.. The Purge and Curse of Chucky.. Let's hope we get a back to back same day announcement this year :grin:
I remember that night well, miss those days back when I was still a semi-fresh non-jaded HHN fan.

Been out for a while for vacation but I had an idea for KKFOS video announcment, its probably stupid but oh well it sounded fun in my head anyways. The idea would be some troll video, with Hollywood Harry showin up with everyone thinking "Hollywood Harry maze!?!?" (For the people who don't know about the leaks). Just then, he gets blasted by a cotton candy gun, and the Killer Klowns show up and pick him up and march to Universal Studios and BAM, the end.

I was literally spot on though!
There's 10 mazes and everyone was talking about the same old 4-5 properties like that's all we were getting.
My point wasn't so much those properties themselves (but I openly admit I did think they were wonky), but the variety of properties not mixed with new ones.
However, knowing there's 10 mazes would easily change the spec. Ghostbusters and HOTC again would sound more possible with THAT MANY mazes.
And 80% of my post was about US, which nobody was talking about because they thought all the other crap was a foregone conclusion.
And look at your spec now! Almost more than half new properties than everyone was talking about before. I tried pushing y'all to think further but everyone got comfortable.
10 mazes took EVERYONE by surprise, and I'm sure there's more surprises in store.

Speculation used to be an ART, dang it! Now y'all just rely on "inside info" and leaks. How I miss the old days... *hobbles away on a cane*

Speculation used to be an ART, dang it! Now y'all just rely on "inside info" and leaks. How I miss the old days... *hobbles away on a cane*

"Go take your pills grandpa!"

He says, blissfully unaware that he's become a veteran member without realizing it.

Last edited:
Off topic but I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and man is it amazing! Some of the monsters they can use and settings would make a great HHN maze. They can use monsters like werewolves, a botchling, the crones, ghouls, the hym, higher vampires, and more. Characters would be Geralt, Triss, The Wild Hunt, Ciri and Yennifer. Although I see this as very unlikley because they rarley do video game mazes, but the upcoming netflix series? I wouldn't mind that too, and I think that could be possible.

HEY GUYS!!! Long time lurker first time poster. Just curious, saw some of you talking about us and codename “Scissors” are we certain that’s the mystery IP going in the tram garage area with Pandora’s box?