1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 2019' started by AlexanderMBush, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Horror Lover

Horror Lover Member

They also accidentally release a secret blog where Murdy goes to mock us and write angry rants about having to deal with certain IP holders and Universal execs..

MacMillian Crew and hhnlover like this.
  2. MacMillian Crew

MacMillian Crew Veteran Member

*Que the theme song to Us as Tethered-Murdy watches the slide show fiasco in the distance with a sinister smile*

hhnlover and horrornights789 like this.
  3. horrornights789

horrornights789 Veteran Member

“Once upon a time there a boy and he had a shadow. The boy got big properties and a large budget but the shadow had The Purge and Unfriended. The shadow hated the boy” *cue I Got 5 on It*

4. Herny15

Herny15 Newcomer

Lmao I can’t with this thread right now!! But in all seriousness I’m willing to bet serious money that Universal will leak something one more time this year. Part of me thinks they honestly don’t care about keeping secrets anymore since we know the majority of the lineup already.

5. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

quick question, if Us is really happening, you guys think they'll hire look alikes, or use life like masks?

6. horrornights789

Based off the Corpses + Ghostbusters leak it seems like Universal is looking for more type and face casting this year. I think Us will probably be more face actors since the masks of the Tethered would look too cartoony if they also use the normal versions too

hhnlover likes this.
  7. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

im HYPED that there actually using lookalikes, as i think the masks kinda look wonky (like say in the unfriended section last year, it looked really cartoonish). im more worried if they have a room with both normal and tethered people. that i guess will use masks.

8. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

Okay, what gives with Ghostbusters? It’s been leaked twice and they still refuse to announce it. At this point they’re probably not even going to announce it and let you discover it.

“So what’s Ghostbusters going to be like?”

Murdy: “Can’t confirm or deny any rumored mazes.”

“But....it’s mentioned on the park map....and I’m in line for it right now. I’m almost up to the firehouse facade.”

Murdy: “Again, can’t talk about rumors. We have an announcement for that maze this Christmas.”

DTH, razor14, horrornights789 and 2 others like this.
  9. Spookies n' Stuff

Spookies n' Stuff Member

Seems like they wanna hold off till JW is open, whenever that is.

Chris Galindo likes this.
  10. ChaseTuff

ChaseTuff Member

I blame our side. I believe Endless Summer and the Bigfire restaurant opened up this week.

11. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

well the website showing ghostbusters shows that that's going to be the next annoucement, and a main source on JW says universal is having last minute decisions about some things and there trying to make it good as possible, which means the ride won't probably fully open on july, and the hhn orlando twitter already commented to that ghostbusters leak, so i'll say that they'll just annouce ghostbusters either this week or next week.

12. Chris Galindo

Chris Galindo Veteran Member

Once JW is officially announced, expect several announcements over the next five weeks.

Fallow, hhnlover and horrornights789 like this.
  13. horrornights789

Guessing we’ll get our exclusives after the shared ones since Orlando needs to plow through their remaining IPs before their opening

14. Horror Lover

Horror Lover Member

I remember one night in 2013, they announced two scarezones back to back within minutes of each other.. The Purge and Curse of Chucky.. Let's hope we get a back to back same day announcement this year :grin:

MacMillian Crew and hhnlover like this.
  15. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

So, since we aint gonna get a annoucement for awhile...what do you guys wanna see in this years mazes?

16. Chris Galindo

Chris Galindo Veteran Member

I know it's redundant - but no black walls unless it serves purpose for a scene. Themed transitions do so much for the environment of something

17. Guygas

Guygas Rookie

Im actually really excited for the original mazes, i havent attended a year of HHN where there was a full on original maze concept (Unless Universal monsters counts but i don't really consider it to be one) So im excited to see how an original maze at HHN will play out.

18. Horror Lover

Horror Lover Member

I'm excited to see what the facades for the original mazes will be.. I know we have the Postcard facade for Holidayz In Hell, which will be really cool.. (although personally I was hoping for a Tim Burton-esque house or cottage covered in tacky holiday decor and gaudy Christmas lights as the facade, but the postcard should be cool too).. and wondering what Pandora's Box's facade will be as well..

19. horrornights789

I want Pandora’s Box to be our response to Orlando’s Hades maze. Really hoping it won’t be hokey either or be set in modern times

Freak and hhnlover like this.
  20. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

you know, if Pandora's Box turns out to be really good, i REALLY hope they do a Dante's Inferno maze next year.

marip123 likes this.