Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Lmao I can’t with this thread right now!! But in all seriousness I’m willing to bet serious money that Universal will leak something one more time this year. Part of me thinks they honestly don’t care about keeping secrets anymore since we know the majority of the lineup already.

quick question, if Us is really happening, you guys think they'll hire look alikes, or use life like masks?

quick question, if Us is really happening, you guys think they'll hire look alikes, or use life like masks?

Based off the Corpses + Ghostbusters leak it seems like Universal is looking for more type and face casting this year. I think Us will probably be more face actors since the masks of the Tethered would look too cartoony if they also use the normal versions too

Based off the Corpses + Ghostbusters leak it seems like Universal is looking for more type and face casting this year. I think Us will probably be more face actors since the masks of the Tethered would look too cartoony if they also use the normal versions too
im HYPED that there actually using lookalikes, as i think the masks kinda look wonky (like say in the unfriended section last year, it looked really cartoonish). im more worried if they have a room with both normal and tethered people. that i guess will use masks.

Okay, what gives with Ghostbusters? It’s been leaked twice and they still refuse to announce it. At this point they’re probably not even going to announce it and let you discover it.

“So what’s Ghostbusters going to be like?”

Murdy: “Can’t confirm or deny any rumored mazes.”

“But....it’s mentioned on the park map....and I’m in line for it right now. I’m almost up to the firehouse facade.”

Murdy: “Again, can’t talk about rumors. We have an announcement for that maze this Christmas.”

Okay, what gives with Ghostbusters? It’s been leaked twice and they still refuse to announce it. At this point they’re probably not even going to announce it and let you discover it.

“But....it’s mentioned on the park map....and I’m in line for it right now. I’m almost up to the firehouse facade.”

Murdy: “Again, can’t talk about rumors. We have an announcement for that maze this Christmas.”
Seems like they wanna hold off till JW is open, whenever that is.

I blame our side. I believe Endless Summer and the Bigfire restaurant opened up this week.

Seems like they wanna hold off till JW is open, whenever that is.
well the website showing ghostbusters shows that that's going to be the next annoucement, and a main source on JW says universal is having last minute decisions about some things and there trying to make it good as possible, which means the ride won't probably fully open on july, and the hhn orlando twitter already commented to that ghostbusters leak, so i'll say that they'll just annouce ghostbusters either this week or next week.

Im actually really excited for the original mazes, i havent attended a year of HHN where there was a full on original maze concept (Unless Universal monsters counts but i don't really consider it to be one) So im excited to see how an original maze at HHN will play out.

I'm excited to see what the facades for the original mazes will be.. I know we have the Postcard facade for Holidayz In Hell, which will be really cool.. (although personally I was hoping for a Tim Burton-esque house or cottage covered in tacky holiday decor and gaudy Christmas lights as the facade, but the postcard should be cool too).. and wondering what Pandora's Box's facade will be as well..