Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

Interesting to see FMTW not have any work done on it considering we know what it is

Is it just me, or does it feel like there should be more stuff constructed considering we're nearing mid-July? Last year we had good shots of the facades in progress, right now it feels like nothing. Also, is there any progress on the Tram Mazes?

Is it just me, or does it feel like there should be more stuff constructed considering we're nearing mid-July? Last year we had good shots of the facades in progress, right now it feels like nothing. Also, is there any progress on the Tram Mazes?
Seems like a lot of the construction was delayed for whatever reason, hell seems everything in general is a bit behind considering theres only 9 weeks till opening and 6 mazes still needing to be announced, and about 5 mazes with no construction progress that we know of.

Seems like a lot of the construction was delayed for whatever reason, hell seems everything in general is a bit behind considering theres only 9 weeks till opening and 6 mazes still needing to be announced, and about 5 mazes with no construction progress that we know of.

Kinda worrying if I'm being honest. Though maybe mazes are faster to build than the Tram? question mark?

They might be building some stuff off sight maybe *hopefully*? Waterworld is usually the maze that gets starts construction around this time so it’ll likely close soon for construction. Us and Pandora’s Box are really behind though but hopefully it’ll pick up soon

Well, I guess for all we know, Stranger Things 2 could be done already, so that might be something. Still, by this time last year, every maze in the backlot had gone vertical, the facade for Monsters was basically finished, and they'd started going vertical on Waterworld. Is the Tram lot getting set up? Or maybe one of the upper-lot mazes is being built out of sight somewhere?

im wondering if 2 mazes will be able to fit in that location considering the placement of the platform

So the Tram Garage tent is gonna be like Orlando’s MIB Tent then? As in it’s in a raised platform.

Creepshow looks to be pretty far along, wouldn’t be shocked if it’s announced soon but I would also wouldn’t be surprised if they pull a Blumhouse on it.

Well I did get a photo update from tonight but...freakin’ Theme Park Obsession being there every freakin’ day....here it is anyway.

DB87EDB5-F70A-42C9-9EB2-C06A1795D14D.jpeg

90DBE5C8-13D7-4BFD-A92C-F18274D2047A.jpeg

By the FDTD tent rumored to be Creepshow:
9586D2CD-147C-4EA0-BB3B-2BBA6CD42C19.jpeg

32B280BA-6646-48A8-9CFD-ED2099D0F8A2.jpeg

Ghostbusters:
90581C31-D920-4FA9-A116-7B97348169AC.jpeg

1BDC7287-1E8D-4FD2-9DB8-66DEE0FF1C47.jpeg

Couldn’t get any shots of FMTWM as the tram didn’t go there; however, I did notice through the trees there was only two pieces of wood up.

Tram garage. That platform is for a maze. They still need to put another one next to it for the other maze.
A09212C2-FFE4-4819-A498-2CACE681D54D.jpeg