Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Maybe this African Camel Turn is similar to the step up underflip and is gonna be the first element after the drop?
Or maybe a overbanked double down.... I need information lol

7drHiqr.gif

well if you think about it, how else are they going to move track into that section if the ride? its the perfect size for track and they cant just toss them over the station. so they take a truck and wheel them to the front.
There is an entrance from the back through the employee area behind Gwazi Park

That's where they brought the track for ShieKra

I imagine the walls would be pushed out at some point, that will probably be one of the last things to get installed

well, they would obviously move any track pieces to the area before park hours.

but i do feel like that whole gwazi area is going to be blocked off big time to renovate the whole area. similar to tigris. the work walls kept on being pushed further and further outward until they blocked off that area completely

I do wonder if they are planning on doing a dual loading station and use a switch track

It could be a great way to increase capacity a bit

I do wonder if they are planning on doing a dual loading station and use a switch track

It could be a great way to increase capacity a bit
No way lol. The stations are so far apart from each other and that would be a maintenance nightmare. I would think they would use the old half of the station as a queue area or something. Well find out soon enough.