Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Good Afternoon

Afternoon all,

Wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

I have for many years been a massive Disney fan. Particularly, Disney theme parks and it's music and theming.

I have been to Orlando 6 times and each time have always visited Universal Resort.

I'm not a massive Harry Potter fan but was blown away at what they did with the Wizarding World when we last visited in 2014. As such, I am quite excited about the new park and it's possibilities, hence why I have signed up to read more.

Whilst I am still a big Disney fan, I do think that Universal has certainly gone one up (if not more) on Disney over the last few years and that can only be a good thing for theme park fans.

Look forward to chatting :)
Welcome to the forums!

Afternoon all,

Wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

I have for many years been a massive Disney fan. Particularly, Disney theme parks and it's music and theming.

I have been to Orlando 6 times and each time have always visited Universal Resort.

I'm not a massive Harry Potter fan but was blown away at what they did with the Wizarding World when we last visited in 2014. As such, I am quite excited about the new park and it's possibilities, hence why I have signed up to read more.

Whilst I am still a big Disney fan, I do think that Universal has certainly gone one up (if not more) on Disney over the last few years and that can only be a good thing for theme park fans.

Look forward to chatting :)

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! What’s some of your favorite music that you hear in the parks (Disney and Universal)?