Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Anarch-cade

I wish this wasn't on Avenue of the Stars, this is the zone I'm most excited for and this area is so packed and fluid that I feel like it's so hard to really enjoy or explore the zones here.

I'm excited to see the slashers and the many arcade game titles lol, I hope they throw in references to the past in it lol, should be killer!!!!

• Anarch-cade: On Avenue of the Stars, guests will enter a sinister 80s-inspired arcade where they only get one life. Their fear will level up as they try to flee a band of neon slashers, highlighted in black lights, with chainsaws.

• Anarch-cade: On Avenue of the Stars, guests will enter a sinister 80s-inspired arcade where they only get one life. Their fear will level up as they try to flee a band of neon slashers, highlighted in black lights, with chainsaws.
Neon Slashers aye, should be really cool, hope they have the costumes from the 80s run house, the first two scareactors you run into before entering in the game, those guys looked really badass.

Esqueleto de Morte with chainsaws?

That's what came to mind for me upon reading the zone details, and honestly it. could. work!
It's no secret this area has been hard to get right due to it's size, placement and crowds, but making it a chainsaw zone could give it the punch it needs. Yes, it's a wait and see how this zone will turn out with crowds added, but at least they're giving it a shot.

I love the concept, I love cheesy type cool slasher concept and this one has got my interest, I'd love to see the construction in this zone.