Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

So was Pandora's Box really a front this whole time? I suppose only time (and hopefully no leaks) will tell. Finally, a genuine surprise!

*grabs popcorn*

This one is going to be fun...

Me seeing Legacy's teasing has me~

source.gif

I'm officially out of ideas.
Is Pandora’s Box about to be opened???
So was Pandora's Box really a front this whole time? I suppose only time (and hopefully no leaks) will tell. Finally, a genuine surprise!

If Pandora's Box was a front, I can't imagine what it would be. The facade doesn't fit Scream, Hellraiser, any of the main Conjuring or Annabelle movies, IT, or I'm assuming Dr. Sleep.

Closest one I could find was actually...the Nun(!!!!)?

Rubatumtum.jpg

...But that doesn't quite fit either (square front)? Child's Play 1's apartment sorta fits, but rights issues would probably stop that from coming:

childsplay04A.jpg

So I can't imagine it has to do with Pandora's Box. Maybe it's a second show for us?

Not sure that’s what Legacy is inferring, and as much as I would prefer a cool IP over an original (and I would really prefer it), I think the likelihood of that is pretty low—something would have leaked or been made obvious by this point. Maybe the concept is way out of left field and is about to throw us all for a loop? Or maybe this has nothing to do with Pandora’s Box at all? We’ll find out Sunday!

The Sunday announcement can’t be related to Pandora’s Box cuz mazes usually don’t get announced during the weekends. I’m thinking it’s something else, roaming hordes theme maybe? Walking Dead Overlay?? Second show??? For once during this announcement season I’m genuinely excited and curious to see what’s coming! (That is if some a-hole doesn’t ruin the surprise this week)

Whatever it is it must be big. House of 1000 Corpses seems like it’ll be our 2nd to last announcement since it’s all Orlando has left which makes Pandora’s Box our grand finale…

Theatre facade... "Pandora's Box"... gee... I wonder... what other maze have we possibly had thats been a theatre facade in the past that's been a compilation of several different movies...

I can picture it now...

"SCARY MOVIE 1,2 and 3 come to HHN for the first time ever in this laugh out loud scary haunted house exclusively at HHN Hollywood"

kidding but imagine the outrage... plus it'd be an excuse for Ghostface again

Theatre facade... "Pandora's Box"... gee... I wonder... what other maze have we possibly had thats been a theatre facade in the past that's been a compilation of several different movies...

I can picture it now...

"SCARY MOVIE 1,2 and 3 come to HHN for the first time ever in this laugh out loud scary haunted house exclusively at HHN Hollywood"

kidding but imagine the outrage... plus it'd be an excuse for Ghostface again
Am I a terrible person for actually kinda wanting this, lol? I’m guessing a second show for us (I’ve been speculating it for like months now, but don’t really have any evidence besides some wording in an ad), but I’ll probably be wrong