Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Looks fun, but something about it doesn't spark me like the other RMCs, not sure what it is.
And they still haven't said anything about the height, I'm having a hard time believing its the tallest in the world.

It was rumored to be but isn’t actually. Zadra is only 200.1 ft tall, making Gwazi the tallest hybrid in the world unless something shocking happens in the next month of announcements.

It was rumored to be but isn’t actually. Zadra is only 200.1 ft tall, making Gwazi the tallest hybrid in the world unless something shocking happens in the next month of announcements.
*crosses fingers for Great Adventure announcement*

(No, I don't think whatever happens at Great Adventure will be that big, but I'm hoping it is)

Obviously theres only so much of this I can tell from the video, but wow, that thing looked smooth as hell. Impressive for sure.

Looks fun, but something about it doesn't spark me like the other RMCs, not sure what it is.
And they still haven't said anything about the height, I'm having a hard time believing its the tallest in the world.

Zadra is 209ft tall according to Energylandia. They list 63.8m height and 121 km/h or 75 mph. So it's the tallest at least for now.

Zadra is 209ft tall according to Energylandia. They list 63.8m height and 121 km/h or 75 mph. So it's the tallest at least for now.

Zadra is also listed as being 61m (200.131 feet) in height according to the park's website on the very same page. It has both heights listed (the other being 63.8m). So which is it? Every news source I see pop up from Europe announcing it's opening, also state the 61m height. (Zadra - ENERGYLANDIA - Rodzinny Park Rozrywki w Zatorze).

upload_2019-8-22_4-35-11.png