Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29 Construction Thread

I don't know why they'd choose something other than this for the facade - but I'm not seeing a resemblance. Hmm

-50xpAFjTzYtaDAbgYTTtdmRCUXf506BSIJD9Gsjuco.jpg

EBTloA_XoAA-9BE

What does this hurricane mean for the scarezones? Will they take down all the props and bring them inside, or leave them out and risk things potentially getting destroyed or blown away?

What does this hurricane mean for the scarezones? Will they take down all the props and bring them inside, or leave them out and risk things potentially getting destroyed or blown away?

There is a hurricane thread where things like this are already being discussed.

Depends on many factors, usually they take down all of the decorations but supports, stages, and some trusses remain if they are hurricane rated. These things can be broken down and reinstalled much quicker after they've been show installed for the first time.

Vikings, with these added details it’s becoming clear we will not be getting the large boat instead the scare zone seems to be the boat as a whole.

I was mentioning this to my wife the other day. It looks like the idea is that they died at sea, crashed ashore and their spirits h(a)unt the site.