HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just based on first reactions, Ghostbusters has a shot at being HOTY.
That was always highly likely. It's the been A&D's favorite from day one.
Though from what Legacy is saying, the inside probably makes up for it.
No. I was just being an ass.
That facade looks AWESOME! The biggest qualm I have is, why not enter through the main doors? I think it’s a little underwhelming to have to enter the side or directly into the tent when you have that awesome-looking facade looming in front of you. At least Hollywood always gets that part down. But the facade still looks awesome!
They never go through the roll doors of the tents. And rarely go through the roll doors of the soundstages anymore. Then go through a regular door in the side. Why? So it's easier to secure the building. It's just locking and unlocking the doors.

Yeti seems to be the clunker so far. The reviews I’ve seen say there’s a couple good scares but overall it’s behind the pack.

House of 1000 Corpses seems to be especially creepy since the Gas Station isn’t lit up

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I kinda hate when people use the wrong hashtag to post old pictures. I get that peoplewant views but whats the point of using #hhn29 to post pics from years ago..... ugh.

So...the app is up with the games. Production DieRies for ST claims it's back in 22. I'm presuming that's an error or they did some weird stuff with the lines this year.