HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Depths of fear facade
EDqMPk3XUAERjjj

Nightingales

That facade looks AWESOME! The biggest qualm I have is, why not enter through the main doors? I think it’s a little underwhelming to have to enter the side or directly into the tent when you have that awesome-looking facade looming in front of you. At least Hollywood always gets that part down. But the facade still looks awesome!

That facade looks AWESOME! The biggest qualm I have is, why not enter through the main doors? I think it’s a little underwhelming to have to enter the side or directly into the tent when you have that awesome-looking facade looming in front of you. At least Hollywood always gets that part down. But the facade still looks awesome!
Another door?

This way no one damages it. Sad but true, this way it remains untouched all month

I've seen a snap of Anarch-cade and they definitely have scareactors out now for that zone at least. I saw some double-sided glowing masks and glowing neon chainsaws.

Reactions: Lucky Planet