Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

I am loving the color purple for the track. This is gonna be the Royalty for RMC & BGT. I for one cannot wait and glad I only live an hour and some change away, so I will be doing a Busch or even Seas Membership here soon for next year.

Rumor has it that SeaWorld’s coaster has a real stupid name, hoping Gwazi isn’t part of that trend.
Do you have any idea what it’s themed around?
I heard seaworld parks in general having a bad time with their coaster names, the dive coaster isn’t going to be named mako anymore and the rumored abyss for the San Antonio wood coaster is prob going to change too.

the ride looks incredible no doubt. but the name is where im iffy about. the logo looks like it was made in Microsoft word. they couldve done much better and came up with something original. all i can really say is “Oh”