Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No one has ridden Rise of the Resistance yet either. Also Disney’s work in international parks proves they’re still on top when they want to be.
I think EU will be the park closest to highest level of theming to Disney Sea. We shall see. I think we can all agree though that thanks to WWOHP, we're in the golden age of theme parks at the moment. Love the competition!

I know we've seen the ride vehicles here and they spin and whatnot, is this being made by the same company that did Gringotts?

“Oh they just don’t want to” is some next level Eastasia poop.
I know. We’ve been dealing with it for years watching all the really cool stuff only open overseas or in California when they got Cars Land. Thankfully that changed in the run up to the 50th but we’ll see what happens after it’s all done.

Reactions: tankart150
As long as the ride is good, I'm past caring about edutainment.
This is what I’m most worried about... how good it’ll be. I just haven’t gotten much of a feeling that it’ll be much more than a RNRC or Tron which are both super short and lack any on-ride show scenes.