Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Expect large price increases next year if they open Potter from the beginning of the season.

Considering they were this close to having Potter this year, I doubt there'd be a.."significant" price increase.

___

Glad they got Hogsmeade open during HHN, if only it was open at the start with the planned bells and whistles; it could've alleviated so much of the crowds.

as unlikely as it is, hopefully closing weekend will be pretty slow, since we pretty much haven't had a single slow day the entire run. Judging by last night it doesn't seem like potter being open can even make lines die down significantly.

Two mazes at 90 minutes while everything else is 10-45 is much more reasonable for me, personally haha

I have no idea why. Los Angeles has a far bigger populace than Orlando, but yet to have any Wednesday-night themed Halloween event.
I assume Wednesdays were less popular when they've done them in the past, and it seems hard enough to keep actors around without constant 5 day runs.

I will be ecstatic if we get Death Eaters on closing weekend. A fools dream for me, but it'd be quite something...
I mean if they could pull off a full on roaming horde for closing weekend last year, I'm sure its not out of the realm of possibility, since they probably had the costumes ready too.

Checked the wait time page and for it being peak weekend, the lines are much more manageable than say -- that one random Sunday in September. Universal would have to be FOOLS to keep it closed next year. I did notice the ride closes at 1. Does anyone know if that's for the whole land or just the ride?

Checked the wait time page and for it being peak weekend, the lines are much more manageable than say -- that one random Sunday in September.
I checked the waits at around 10 and there were 4 houses that had over 100 min waits, don’t know how that’s more manageable than a random Sunday.

Checked the wait time page and for it being peak weekend, the lines are much more manageable than say -- that one random Sunday in September. Universal would have to be FOOLS to keep it closed next year. I did notice the ride closes at 1. Does anyone know if that's for the whole land or just the ride?
Potter closes at 1? I thought they would close it at 11. That helps. They better open it next year. It would help with crowds a lot.

Also this happened a couple of weeks ago: