Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Any insiders know when we should expect more details to come out for this? I know opening isn't until Spring, but I feel like since this is a massive project it will be a multi-month marketing promotion. Id just love to see some MK concept art. I have no idea if the leaked one is accurate or not.

Yeah darn them for waiting till the year it's opening to divulge info. Whats next, they're going to release the info ONLY IN JAPANESE?!?!?!
I think we can all agree they have a shakey past with marketing some new attractions, or doing them rather late, or announcing them the day they open. It’s weird and inconsistent I feel for the most part. Not talking about Bourne either.

I think we can all agree they have a shakey past with marketing some new attractions, or doing them rather late, or announcing them the day they open. It’s weird and inconsistent I feel for the most part. Not talking about Bourne either.
Looking at their quarterly results, hotel occupancy and stuff they are doing a very good job compared to some other theme parks. Why change that? Sure I would love to have all the details of everything that will come before 2050 but is that smart business wise?

each park deals with their own marketing. It’s not a single entity. The team doing the marketing for Osaka has nothing to do with Orlando

each park deals with their own marketing. It’s not a single entity. The team doing the marketing for Osaka has nothing to do with Orlando
Didn’t know this but good to know.

also never said it’s not working, but it’s still weird and inconsistent in some areas.

EHAU2woUEAIyler
This has been a photo for a while but just realized it wasn’t on the thread