Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

I got to finally see this construction up close while waiting in line for Stranger Things. Much larger show building than I thought.

The inside as of now has so many weird second level spots and catwalks, hard to foresee what currently is taking form.

The floor level has a lot going on and clutter everywhere, but you can see a few track shaped cement forming boards in place, you can also clearly see where the boarding station will be at the front of the building.

I got to finally see this construction up close while waiting in line for Stranger Things. Much larger show building than I thought.

The inside as of now has so many weird second level spots and catwalks, hard to foresee what currently is taking form.

The floor level has a lot going on and clutter everywhere, but you can see a few track shaped cement forming boards in place, you can also clearly see where the boarding station will be at the front of the building.
I find the inside super confusing too, especially the second level. Some of it looks like it's just normal catwalks for behind-the-scene employees, the kind you'd see in any major ride building, but then some of the pathways/structures clearly don't lead anywhere, which makes me think they serve some kind of aesthetic purpose. I am completely in the dark when it comes to the actual engineering and construction of these things lol. All I know is it's massive.

I'm trying to work out just where these beams are behind the Jurassic Cafe:

Do they lineup with line 1 or line 2?
SNW.jpg

Line 2, I'm pretty sure. The old TF extended queue and the other building between the two lines have both been demolished.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Means we have a bit more space for SNW than it originally looked. Also seems to confirm Panda Express is going nowhere for now.

I just realized that SNW will easily be the biggest thing opening in the state in 2021. Disney will be in the middle of a gap year when this opens, and none of the other parks can compete with this.

I just realized that SNW will easily be the biggest thing opening in the state in 2021. Disney will be in the middle of a gap year when this opens, and none of the other parks can compete with this.

I mean, SoCal is going to have potentially a lot on their plate depending on how things go. You already have Mickey's in Toontown for 2021, and I would think Six Flags is going to invest heavily for Magic Mountain's 50th in some way.

7z0RdYC
7z0RdYC
this is so crazy to me.

Photo credit: @socal360
Photos didn't post.