Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is plural.

giphy.gif

Yeah.

None of them are involved in the replacing of Mike (which I expected). But one of them has been identified as, essentially, a "lead" for HHN.

Hint - it's not who you probably think.
Is it Laura Wallace? She always seemed very sweet and passionate

I know nothing about who works where at Universal other than UC

Did I mention I wish I had a time machine?

I think it would've been cool if FvJ had been a dual run house (with separate entrances to keep lines reasonable). Only downside is they would've had to sacrifice Body Collectors...or move it to an inferior location for what they were going for.

Being on the queue to the jason house was half the fun. The trees and plants in this area made it feel like you really were at a camp site. The staff members sometimes did cheers and someone had a megaphone and he would do the jason sounds "ki-ki-ki ah-ah-" lol and the friday 13th part 3 music would play at the entrance of the house. I wish uni had allowed the media to record inside the house.
I know the area in front of the MIB store had an actual ferris wheel with Jack the clown's face on it. " it was small but pretty tall"
Im sad we might never see Jason again. Michael myers is okay, but that jason's house was so good

Last edited:
From past events, Universal doesn't like a face to things (See: Matt Korn)
Universal doesn't like a "cult of personality," which is what happened with Matt. The line between employee and friend blurred in that situation.

Universal is fine with their employees talking about their work (Mike, Murdy, and others). The new leads have just, typically, been less verbal about it on social media.

As well it should. Aiello, and Roddy before him, came from a different era.

I remember seeing videos of Roddy, Aiello, TJ Mannarino (Is he still involved with HHN?) talking about HHN on things like Art of the Scare and the YouTube videos and whatnot.. But yeah, I surmise Aiello was the last "public" creative director Universal would allow for this type of thing..

I remember seeing videos of Roddy, Aiello, TJ Mannarino (Is he still involved with HHN?) talking about HHN on things like Art of the Scare and the YouTube videos and whatnot.. But yeah, I surmise Aiello was the last "public" creative director Universal would allow for this type of thing..
TJ is the VP of Entertainment and A&D.

EDIT - To add, Universal will still allow “public” creatives. They allow them already.

The difference is, now, the creative leads are people who typically haven’t been that public with their work. They’re more private people.

Not everything is a dictum from higher.

Last edited:
TJ is the VP of Entertainment and A&D.

EDIT - To add, Universal will still allow “public” creatives. They allow them already.

The difference is, now, the creative leads are people who typically haven’t been that public with their work. They’re more private people.

Not everything is a dictum from higher.
Does this mean that everything they tweet is an HHN hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.