Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don’t necessarily want to see Saw at HHN 30 but it certainly has a bigger pull than some of the cult classics they’ve used the last couple of years a la Trick r Treat, House of 1000, Klowns. Having an easy IP for them to get lined up with a film release would at least make it likely it will be there. For better or for worse.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard Lionsgate is usually the "problem" 3rd party that demands multiple IPs a year or demands things be changed (ex My Bloody Valentine, and supposedly we were gonna get Evil Dead 2 in 2017 but Lionsgate forced the change to AvED).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard Lionsgate is usually the "problem" 3rd party that demands multiple IPs a year or demands things be changed (ex My Bloody Valentine, and supposedly we were gonna get Evil Dead 2 in 2017 but Lionsgate forced the change to AvED).

I might be wrong but I think House of 1000 Corpses is solely owned by Lionsgate? They’ve definitely been pesky in the past though

So with a new saw movie releasing next year does anybody think that could potentially be a house? I know it’s been done in the past and I was just wondering if it always had large crowds or was a favorite among fans?
Personally, I'm waiting on the release of footage before I make any conclusion. It's said to be something fairly different from the rest of the films yet somehow still in continuity. However, I did hear that there is one particularly gnarly trap so I'm excited for that. The Organ Donor comes out in May, though, so they could either completely drop it from the radar or announce a maze/zone as a digital release tie in.

Status
Not open for further replies.