Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what about the clue to analyze. The symbol it stems from is from a guy named Archbishop Francis Keough who was called “the Archbishop of the poor” which made me think of Candyman and Cabrini Green at first. Betting it’s a bigger property though since Jordan Peele’s Candyman was something we’ve already known about

They could honestly do better with an original house inspired by GOT imo.

Why is nobody asking for a Castle Vampyr sequel....and not in the nightclub

First point: Terra Cruentus | Halloween Horror Nights Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Second point:
"Castle Vampyr: Inquisition"--The Spanish Inquisition was actually cover for vampires, and the lore that crucifixes repel vampires is a myth perpetuated by the vampires! (Mix of Castle Vampyr, Dracula: Legacy of Blood, Forsaken, and Gothic)

Not sure what about the clue to analyze. The symbol it stems from is from a guy named Archbishop Francis Keough who was called “the Archbishop of the poor” which made me think of Candyman and Cabrini Green at first. Betting it’s a bigger property though since Jordan Peele’s Candyman was something we’ve already known about

I'm thinking that's it.

I mean at least GoT would be dark and gory? Still don’t want to see it happen but there’s plenty of worse properties.
Less about the house and more about the crowds. Besides some of the scariest houses in HHN history have been rather bloodless.

Or you can keep throwing out random ideas that I won't acknowledge because they're not explaining the steps.

Reasonable. I've never been so good at these games, so I'll be happy to watch and cheer-lead while those more analytical than I do the heavy lifting!

Speaking of, horrornights789, how does the"Archbishop of the Poor" make you think of Candyman? I've never seen the original, how do they connect to you? Maybe you could help me to understand your "steps"...?

The symbol it stems from is from a guy named Archbishop Francis Keough who was called “the Archbishop of the poor”

I was researching this gent a little bit, and it looks like he's from New England. More specifically, he was born in New Britain Connecticut.

After a few rabbit holes about New Britain, I came across the following article.

New Britain Herald - Paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren dies at 92

It's possible that I went too far off the intended path, but I thought that it was quite a coincidence.

Speaking of, horrornights789, how does the"Archbishop of the Poor" make you think of Candyman? I've never seen the original, how do they connect to you? Maybe you could help me to understand your "steps"...?

In the original he’s an urban legend of the Cabrini Green Housing Projects in Chicago which were a low socioeconomic area. Basically he needs them to believe in him so he can keep killing or else he permanently dies. I was just throwing it out there since we already know that property is likely. I’m like you too though with this clue in letting others do the heavy lifting:grin:

I was researching this gent a little bit, and it looks like he's from New England. More specifically, he was born in New Britain Connecticut.

After a few rabbit holes about New Britain, I came across the following article.

New Britain Herald - Paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren dies at 92

It's possible that I went too far off the intended path, but I thought that it was quite a coincidence.
Hmmmmm. I love the conjuring universe and wouldn't be upset if this was true.

Just a note, Francis Partick Keough was also the Bishop of Providence, specifically Providence Rhode Island, Rhode Island has some significant horror tied to it, with Providence being the birthplace of HP Lovecraft, Rhode Island was also the location of The Conjuring. I might not be digging deep enough with this hint, but both of those have been rumored for years now, so I feel it's worthy of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.