Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there’s water around new berk if that says anything. I just can’t feasibly see them doing new berk at all.

Edit: just noticed the showbuilding in the back seems to have mossy rock walls on the side... it looks exactly like and is positioned in the same spot as the great hall (tall rock structure in the back) in Berk!

Also, there’s water around new berk if that says anything. I just can’t feasibly see them doing new berk at all
I feel New Berk is easier to pull off for a theme park.

There's still water but it seems less, plus this would be a perfect avenue to take advantage of the multilayered lands they seem to be making. Just my take, I'm excited for both.

Plus amazing land music
all 4 lands here should have really some terrific scores to their lands. Nintendo is obvious, I enjoyed the score for Crimes of Grindewald, HTTYD is another obvious, and UCM I think can pull something off as well. God I feel so pathetic for fan girling over this park thats 3-4 years away and we barely know any details of, but my lord these are all properties that are RIPE for theme parks. This truly has the potential to be the best park in Orlando imo.

all 4 lands here should have really some terrific scores to their lands. Nintendo is obvious, I enjoyed the score for Crimes of Grindewald, HTTYD is another obvious, and UCM I think can pull something off as well. God I feel so pathetic for fan girling over this park thats 3-4 years away and we barely know any details of, but my lord these are all properties that are RIPE for theme parks. This truly has the potential to be the best park in Orlando imo.
Crimes of Grindelwald’s theme is amazing

Speaking of HTTYD I wonder if they’ll celebrate Snoggletog during december

Last edited:
Looking at the art again, I’m absolutely sure the httyd coaster entrance is through the great hall (the showbuilding back center). I expect the rest of the giant rock on top of it to be forced perspective (though I’d imagine that’d be difficult to do)

Also everyone should take the time to watch the opening to Httyd 2 again, it’ll get your really hyped for this land trust me :D

I wonder if they’ll have butterbeer in the Place Cacheè, since it seems to be a brittish thing (i assume jk will decide if this is a good idea)
Either way the Wizarding world lands have a history of great drinks (I love you, peach tree fizzy tea) so I’m excited to see what drinks they have for this land. Only FB drink that comes to mind is the giggle water, but that was American.

Ps. For non films stores, I’d guess globus mundi is a fair guess.

Last edited:
If this is the aesthetic to expect, I'm in
The quidditch shop (Gaston McAaron) and sweets shop (K. Ramelle’s Enchantelles) look particularly awesome

Also curious how they’ll translate the wand experience to Cosme Acajor’s (maybe have the actor play Cosme herself?), no matter what, praying for the triangular prism boxes to stay (they could also help be the distinction between FB wands and HP wands easily)

I wonder if the non character wands at Cosme Acajor will be different from those at ollivanders to match the style of the fantastic films wands more

I speculate something like this for the splash battle ride

JNwL.gif

Also lil appreciation post for the french ministry’s beauty, I notice new stuff every time I see it
latest

Holiday celebrations I can see happening

Christmas- HTTYD (Snoggletog)
Valentines Day- Fantastic Beasts (Its Paris)
Haloween- UCM World (no explanation needed)
Mario’s Birthday- Nintendo Land

Status
Not open for further replies.