Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be cool, with all of the ideas they had in the zone, they'd work so much better in a house and more ideas from his videos and stuff and having even Zombie's character as well featured in many different variations of his career in the house with each album from Hellbilly Deluxe to his recent album alike Cooper's house, it'd be really cool but definitely hope they don't put it in the MIB queue.

As for IPs or Originals, I feel like all three were ips, their names were branded on the properties as so too, so I believe Penn & Teller's house, Cooper's house and Zombie's scarezone as simply ips.

Conjuring + Candyman is enough for me. Creepshow doesn’t seem too far fetched either and I think the three of those could be pretty easily marketed.

One thing about if Conjuring were to come though is that, if a 30 Years house happens, it would likely not be an entire Universe mega house. Betting they would recycle the 27 house with a finale scene from Devil Made me Do It

Last edited:
Conjuring + Candyman is enough for me. Creepshow doesn’t seem too far fetched either and I think the three of those could be pretty easily marketed.

One thing about if Conjuring were to come though is that, if a 30 Years house happens, it would likely not be an entire Universe mega house. Betting they would recycle the 27 house with a finale scene from Devil Made me Do It

Definitely all three could be marketed well for sure, knowing Universal we might probably just have Conjuring and maybe Creepshow as two of the headliners with one more ip while Candyman and hoping for Hellraiser will both be in the HOTC and KKFOS position, they are promoted at the event but now as one of the main three.

I wouldn't mind the Conjuring house done like a Blumhouse Of Horrors house, the best of each film and then have the ending for the new film would work out well, it's one big promotional thing for the series and I think it would give the series a little bit of a boost to get people intrigued in watching the films, I just hope they wouldn't go last minute changing stuff if something goes wrong.

I’d love to see a Conjuring Universe house based around the Warrens basement. The first room being the basement itself full of all the trinkets and evil objects, then each section of the house focusing on one object at a time. For example could have a close up of the Annabelle doll, then walk through 1-2 key Annabelle scenes. Followed by a close up of the painting of The Nun, with 1-2 key Nun scenes, etc. I think this would work really well, and potentially make for a much more intense house than a house focusing on one film. Guess it depends on whether they want to do it in one go, or stretch over a number of years.

I’d love to see a Conjuring Universe house based around the Warrens basement. The first room being the basement itself full of all the trinkets and evil objects, then each section of the house focusing on one object at a time. For example could have a close up of the Annabelle doll, then walk through 1-2 key Annabelle scenes. Followed by a close up of the painting of The Nun, with 1-2 key Nun scenes, etc. I think this would work really well, and potentially make for a much more intense house than a house focusing on one film. Guess it depends on whether they want to do it in one go, or stretch over a number of years.

I agree, it would work out well, it'd be a little bit like Silver Screams from HHN 19, a prop from each film being shown before enter each scene, it's a pretty cool idea, Blumhouse's was cool with the logos from each film but definitely having the props there to have enter into each film especially starting in the Warrens Paranormal Archive Room would be pretty sweet and to hear Ed Warren's dialogue from the first film talking about the room would be pretty cool to hear in the room as well.

That's all I can come up with for tonight. Forgive me if this is too far out there or stupid. Trying to have fun with it.

Wow, I'm out of here for a week and this guy (I'm assuming you're a guy - correct me if I'm wrong) blowing up with the reasoning! Nice to see lurkers finally deciding to jump into a the fire like I did! Welcome!

And the whole point here (especially this far out) is to have fun with it (as long as you stay mostly on topic lol). Even if you're swingin' and missin'. I said when I first joined in that I'm terrible at spec-work, so I enjoy watching theories being group thought out. I'm more of a history and facts guy at this point in the process. But it's nice to see Legacy has pointed out one of the correct types of thought processes.

Also, since I haven't seen the specifics of mentioned, with the all the talk of The Conjuring- the new film that is scheduled to release Sept. 11, 2020 will be a direct sequel to the mainline movies and will be titled The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.

Edit: oops. Just noticed the title was mentioned by Pedro up there. Just got lost in the scrolling. My bad.

I guess we're picking up speed.

Clue

170px-Dinah_Haley.jpg

Okay so! Ill put here the information I have uncovered about this clue:
This is a painting of Mary Hayley's daughter, Dinah Haley. Dinah is also known as "Lady Baker". Mary Hayley is responsible for one of the ships that was present at the Boston Tea Party. Mary's husband Samuel Storke Jr would become leader of one of the major trade firms that would trade with New England and the British West Indies.
Names of Hayley's ships were: Abigail, The America, and the Egmont. Hayley would end up forming the British Southern Whale Fishery. Little is known about Dinah, the one pictured in the painting, but there were issues between Mary and Dinah. They had arguments over a will, and who would inherit what. Quoting wikipedia "In 1783, Dinah had married a captain of the Devon Militia, Robert Baker, whom [Mary] Hayley considered a fortune-hunter because he was deeply in debt. To escape his creditors, he had taken Dinah to Saint-Omer, France, and filed suit to collect Dinah's inheritance from Hayley. After arriving in Boston and hearing of the impending birth of her first grand child, Hayley sent money to the couple and a conciliatory note"

There's obviously a lot more, but that stuff does have a lot to unpack. Possibly "Abigail" or "Egmont" means something? That or information about the whole will issue as well as the man that Dinah ended up marrying. As well, Saint-Omer, France could mean something too.

I'd put money on the tweet being related to the new trailer for Ghostbusters: Afterlife dropping today ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.