Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i have no thoughts on the whole projection/non-projection debate going on. This is all i have to say about SLOP for the current time, ahem...

SING is generic trash and if it gets a attraction in USH, i may consider a career in arson. That is all.
I mean.....So it SLOP. But people here seem pretty ok with attractions based of meh movies.

Pets is literally Toy Story but less creative, funny and with no deep meaning.

I mean.....So it SLOP. But people here seem pretty ok with attractions based of meh movies.

Pets is literally Toy Story but less creative, funny and with no deep meaning.

Ok, fair enough. Pets isn't exactly the most creative film in the world but at least on a surface level, the character designs and world our charming, fun and pleasant.

The characters in SING look like if the extras in Zootopia we're stretched on a medieval torture board. They're both unoriginal, but at least the former is, you know, pets. And pets are inherently likeable.

From IU, the main apartment complex has the scrims down, leaving now only the scaffolding.

ELNO49sWsAARDsF

From IU, the main apartment complex has the scrims down, leaving now only the scaffolding.

ELNO49sWsAARDsF
Looks very nice! I could definitely see what jpland21 said about it looking like the red apartment complex. Looks like they actually might paint it red soon while looking closer at the red/orange facade beside it.

In other news as well, they brought in lots of merchandise already! I’m in love with some of the pin designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.